Thread: BOSS 302 / B302 / Roush / Yates Intake Manifold

Default BOSS 302 / B302 / Roush / Yates Intake Manifold

Basicly a needle in a haystack, so please keep your eyes peeled for me. Looking for a SBF intake for an 8.2" deck (302 block) that will mate with my canted-valve heads. LMK if anyone has or knows of, or can locate one of the following:

1) Ford Motorsport Intake M-9424-B302
    2) Ford Boss Intake 302-C9FE-9494 (or Dual Plane PN: 302-C9FE-9494E)
    3) Roush Airgap Intake B302
    4) Roush Single Plane Intake B302
    5) B&A Street Boss
    6) B&A Track Boss

I also believe SBF Yates Intakes for C3 heads, and Blue Thunder Intake manifolds for the 8.2" deck (standard 302 block) will work as well. I also think Weiand and Offenhauser made some back in the day, but it must be for a BOSS 302. Any body have any clue if a Parker Funnel Web will fit? I have free long distance, I was going to call them in Austraila to find out HAHAH. My absolute last resort is the Edelbrock dual/single plane E-Boss 302 intake manifold.

This engine is a total throwback so it would be even cooler to keep the intake throwback as well. I know all about price motorsport and the conversion plates, and how tuff it's going to be to find an intake, and blah blah blah...

LMK, or post a linky-link if you see anything for sale on Yellow Bullet, NMRA, etc. etc. (Remeber it's the 8.2" deck - aka 302, not the 9.5" deck 351 intakes. Athough I see alot of those around!!)

Thanks guys and gals
    The only way around, is through

I have a buddy with one, but I dont think it will be cheap. It is a vintage piece as well. Let me know if you are interested and I can get more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayscoupe View Post
    Will someone please lock this fucking thread.

PM sent

These motors look so fricken unique, that's why i'm torturing myself for the parts
    Attached Images Attached Images

my last car had a custom set of Holbrook Victor heads that used a yates style intake, but was in the same situation as you are. so holbrook took a W spyder intake, cut it in half, ported it, converted to 4500, and welded it back together to fit the heads and was still cheaper than finding the needle in the haystack. they also made a valley pan for it. it is an option. any good builder should be able to do this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    my last car had a custom set of Holbrook Victor heads that used a yates style intake, but was in the same situation as you are. so holbrook took a W spyder intake, cut it in half, ported it, converted to 4500, and welded it back together to fit the heads and was still cheaper than finding the needle in the haystack. they also made a valley pan for it. it is an option. any good builder should be able to do this for you.
    That's what i'm leaning too as well. great idea thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by monster. View Post
    Basicly a needle in a haystack, so please keep your eyes peeled for me. Looking for a SBF intake for an 8.2" deck (302 block) that will mate with my canted-valve heads. LMK if anyone has or knows of, or can locate one of the following:

1) Ford Motorsport Intake M-9424-B302
    2) Ford Boss Intake 302-C9FE-9494 (or Dual Plane PN: 302-C9FE-9494E)
    3) Roush Airgap Intake B302
    4) Roush Single Plane Intake B302
    5) B&A Street Boss
    6) B&A Track Boss

I also believe SBF Yates Intakes for C3 heads, and Blue Thunder Intake manifolds for the 8.2" deck (standard 302 block) will work as well. I also think Weiand and Offenhauser made some back in the day, but it must be for a BOSS 302. Any body have any clue if a Parker Funnel Web will fit? I have free long distance, I was going to call them in Austraila to find out HAHAH. My absolute last resort is the Edelbrock dual/single plane E-Boss 302 intake manifold.

This engine is a total throwback so it would be even cooler to keep the intake throwback as well. I know all about price motorsport and the conversion plates, and how tuff it's going to be to find an intake, and blah blah blah...

LMK, or post a linky-link if you see anything for sale on Yellow Bullet, NMRA, etc. etc. (Remeber it's the 8.2" deck - aka 302, not the 9.5" deck 351 intakes. Athough I see alot of those around!!)

Thanks guys and gals
    p.m. sent.
    1983 Mustang, SBF with some Nos!

http://www.chiheads.com/3v_manifolds.php

Will this work...all the way to the bottom of the page.

Thread Information