Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will install cage in a fox body Mustang GT?

Default Who will install cage in a fox body Mustang GT?

I have a chromolly Wolfe 10 point cage with through the floor subframe connectors. Where is a good place and price to get it installed?

call Team Z

is it hold and weld ?

[QUOTE=FiveFour2000GT;1664320]call Team Z

QUOTE]

x2
    Salvato Designs
    www.salvatodesigns.com
    jeff@salvatodesigns.com
    Join our Facebook page

Contact me for all of your promotional needs (Screen printing, Embroidery, Stickers, Banners, Business Cards or any type of promotional marketing material)

motown sponsors

reiters metalcraft
    stenod
    team z
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

The cage is not jig notched, I wanted the installer to have the freedom to tuck and hide the bars a little bit. I called around a few of the local shops and got quotes of $1500-$3000 just to install it. If it is going to be that much I would probably get rid of the chromoly cage and buy a ms cage and mig weld it myself. I was just curious of what an install typically runs. I guessed it would be $800-$1000 but I almost fell out of my seat at the $3000 quote. The $1500 price isn’t too bad and I know he does good work but it’s still a little more than I can afford at this time. Thanks guys for the pm's and the other shops that I didn't call yet.

if you remove the interior its probably like 100-150 a point. you would have to trim the IP and panels though
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Club Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by 90gtChris View Post
    The cage is not jig notched, I wanted the installer to have the freedom to tuck and hide the bars a little bit. I called around a few of the local shops and got quotes of $1500-$3000 just to install it. If it is going to be that much I would probably get rid of the chromoly cage and buy a ms cage and mig weld it myself. I was just curious of what an install typically runs. I guessed it would be $800-$1000 but I almost fell out of my seat at the $3000 quote. The $1500 price isn’t too bad and I know he does good work but it’s still a little more than I can afford at this time. Thanks guys for the pm's and the other shops that I didn't call yet.
    WOW $3000 did that include the subs? we usually do subs and 10 pt for $3200 but that includes the subs(which are full length) and the cage, window net and 5 pt harness! I guess that why were always busy!
    "You didn't Build it" LMFAO isn't that what Oboma said too?

Quote Originally Posted by Team Z Motorsports View Post
    WOW $3000 did that include the subs? we usually do subs and 10 pt for $3200 but that includes the subs(which are full length) and the cage, window net and 5 pt harness! I guess that why were always busy!

I have the subs and the pre-fabed tubing. How much would you charge to install it? The interior will be out and I am not concerned with having the cross bar under the dash installed at this time. I could have the car ready to go next weekend if I find someone to install it.

My cage was done by Stenod. They're the only one's I've dealt with ever. I will defiantly deal with them again, awesome work.
    I like pie.

I had Stenod convert my 6-point to a 10-point many years ago and the work was excellent, and they've only gotten better at it since then. Without hesitation I will take my chassis work there in the future and I feel that their prices are always fair for the quality of work delivered.

I have also seen Team Z's work and it is excellent as well.

Thread Information