Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New bike :)

Looks bad ass! Don't sell this one!
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Stupid flushmount signals are on backorder...oh well...I'll try later on. Got a good refund, though...cost +10%. So basically, I'll go back in a month and order them again, and still have $10 left over
    Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

Nice bike. I miss riding. The bigger bike is much more fun on the E-way too, when you see a spot, or need to get outta the way, you are there. IMO 5 over the speed limit is about 10,000 times safer than actually going the speed limit. You are a deadman going same speed as everyone else, in their own little world..............

Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    Yeah, most people who know me know that I am not the most reckless driver out there...I pretty much drive like a Grandma. Same on a bike...I just love the way it looks and love the size...gives a nice solid/stable feel when riding around...not nearly as twitchy as my R6 was. But I'm fine with cruising 5mph over the speed limit. No need to test the near 200mph top speed...I'd probably start crying and pooping myself if I did
    im the same way riding my bike. im comparable to the old ass guy driving a new zo6.

ill save the speed for where its necessary, im not trying to get hurt like a lot of people i know. know a few people that died and a lot that went down fucking around riding.

btw, nice bike, looks real clean

Thread Information