Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Some footage from this evening..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeliusZ28 View Post
    I thought it looked WAY faster in person than it does in my video.
    Good video, much more clear than a camera phone.
    KFP Racing

Looked sweet. I cruised in, but I left sine there were no more spots in that lot. Did someone say the cops came in the other thread in the Pub? Everybody okay though? What can they do to all the spectators?

Quote Originally Posted by SVT32VDOHC View Post
    Looked sweet. I cruised in, but I left sine there were no more spots in that lot. Did someone say the cops came in the other thread in the Pub? Everybody okay though? What can they do to all the spectators?
    He did not do anything, just parked across the street and then turned his lights on to let everyone know to go home

80 Mustang Naturally Aspirated
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 315plus View Post
    He did not do anything, just parked across the street and then turned his lights on to let everyone know to go home
    Well, that's cool...at least he did that to let everyone know to go. I'm sure they could be real pricks. Spectators got impounded in a certain spot a few years back. I would hate to get busted for not even doing anything. Hopefully next weekend will be going on there, I'll bring my DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush View Post
    Good video, much more clear than a camera phone.
    your car moved out pretty good? How does it compare to your old gold one? the hillbilly i got my notch from said it ran right with your old gold one
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Quote Originally Posted by cjmatt View Post
    your car moved out pretty good? How does it compare to your old gold one? the hillbilly i got my notch from said it ran right with your old gold one
    Thanks, this car doesn't compare to my old one. My old turbo car was probably low 11's. It had a completely stock long block.
    KFP Racing

Thanks, this car doesn't compare to my old one. My old turbo car was probably low 11's. It had a completely stock long block.
    cool, i havent ran it yet, but id be happy with low 11s. Im just running an ls6 intake and a lunati cam. wish i was turbod. I just got rid of my lq4 turbod GN. It would shit and get just like your camaro. That was the first thing I noticed when youd hit boost. what trans you got? 4l80e?
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

cool, i havent ran it yet, but id be happy with low 11s. Im just running an ls6 intake and a lunati cam. wish i was turbod. I just got rid of my lq4 turbod GN. It would shit and get just like your camaro. That was the first thing I noticed when youd hit boost. what trans you got? 4l80e?
    If the cars light it should move..i'm running a t400, i'm in the market for a 4l80e.
    KFP Racing

If the cars light it should move..i'm running a t400, i'm in the market for a 4l80e.
    it was pretty light, but ive been putting alot of stuff back in as it was a little too raw for me. I wanted a stereo and interior/sound deadening.

If you get the 4l80e in and need some help setting it up in the tune, lemme know. I had the trans dialed in perfectly and could send you my tunes
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

it was pretty light, but ive been putting alot of stuff back in as it was a little too raw for me. I wanted a stereo and interior/sound deadening.

If you get the 4l80e in and need some help setting it up in the tune, lemme know. I had the trans dialed in perfectly and could send you my tunes
    Cool, thanks! You had a 4l80 in the t-type?
    KFP Racing

Thread Information