Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazzy_Al's energy drink MONA-VIE

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al View Post
    I asked you to tell ME how you liked it, not to make a full review on it to the board. Glad you enjoyed it.

My business partner was making just over $200,000.00 a year selling XS when he was a distributor for them...right before him and his partner did away with the company because they didn't like the way they were doing business. Many years back (maybe 8 or so) when I was doing mortgages for Ameriquest one of our appraisers used to bring my office cases of that XS stuff because we gave him so much business. That XS stuff tastes terrible...to me...but obviously some people like it. I never liked it. I'm more of a Red Bull, Monster, and Emv guy.
    Why is it that I always hear of "other people" making hundreds of thousands a year with pyramid schemes and never the actual person selling it. Is that a trend anyone else notices with this stuff?
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305 View Post
    Why is it that I always hear of "other people" making hundreds of thousands a year with pyramid schemes and never the actual person selling it. Is that a trend anyone else notices with this stuff?
    What is the big deal? If you make $5 per case, then you just have to sell about 770 cases per week or 154 cases per day (5 day week). Doesn't sound too tough - easy $200,000.

-Geoff
    Last edited by WhiteHawk; 08-19-2009 at 10:57 AM.
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

Hey! Didn't I tell you to finish making that Michigan Muscle video!? What are you doing back in this thread!?

Quote Originally Posted by Quick86 View Post
    Hey! Didn't I tell you to finish making that Michigan Muscle video!? What are you doing back in this thread!?

Quote Originally Posted by SVT32VDOHC View Post
    I think we need to let this thread get lost in the 1850+ pages on threads in The Pub! kthanskbye.
    x2.

Quote Originally Posted by SVT32VDOHC View Post
    x2.

You cant x2 your own post. Lol.

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.

Quote Originally Posted by BigD42072 View Post
    x3
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

LoL, fuck.
    I have a video from about 5 years ago that I never got on to the computer. It was from the races on Joy. Bad ass tape, but I need it converted. I wanna say it was on that mini 8 or whatever those mini vhs tapes were. I know they sell a VHS converter tape for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tonez View Post
    I have a video from about 5 years ago that I never got on to the computer. It was from the races on Joy. Bad ass tape, but I need it converted. I wanna say it was on that mini 8 or whatever those mini vhs tapes were. I know they sell a VHS converter tape for it.
    Well, you know where to send it if you get it converted! Turbo91Bird@gmail.com

Thanks!

Thread Information