Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Roll cage prices

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw5.0 View Post
    I might get banned for this, but oh well.

Lets start with how much is your life worth?. Seems like many lives are only worth $300.00 to $1000.00. You need to worry about the weld integrity, the bar placement and etc. Many roll bars/cages have bars that do nothing, they just look good. I would rather spend more money and be sure its done right. I want the chance to walk away if there is a accident, I want my kids to still have a daddy. How stupid do you have to be to cut corners on safety equipement?. Maybe I value my life more than others.

If you yourself doubt you capability to do something that's fine.

But to tell someone they are stupid, make an ass of you as well.

Bottom line is those very same guy your swingin from had to start somewhere.
    With someones car maybe theirs maybe yours.

Tell me did you any of the work on your car? If you did then maybe you shouldn't have. You should left it up to people that do this for a living.
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

Quote Originally Posted by wayfastwhitey191 View Post
    Give Reiter's a call!
    nuff said
    01 EXCURSION
    11 RUBICON black ops
    82 MUSTANG GT
    75 Porsche 914

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    If you yourself doubt you capability to do something that's fine.

But to tell someone they are stupid, make an ass of you as well.

Bottom line is those very same guy your swingin from had to start somewhere.
    With someones car maybe theirs maybe yours.

Tell me did you any of the work on your car? If you did then maybe you shouldn't have. You should left it up to people that do this for a living.
    Maybe you are the ass. For starters I did not call you stupid. Why don't you tell me to my face that I should not work on my cars. Better yet, go tell Dave that he should not be working on cars.

Sorry for pissing in your wheaties. I do alot of work on my cars, just not the cage, chassis.
    Last edited by Outlaw5.0; 09-02-2009 at 08:11 PM.

In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.

I might get banned for this, but oh well.

Lets start with how much is your life worth?. Seems like many lives are only worth $300.00 to $1000.00. You need to worry about the weld integrity, the bar placement and etc. Many roll bars/cages have bars that do nothing, they just look good. I would rather spend more money and be sure its done right. I want the chance to walk away if there is a accident, I want my kids to still have a daddy. How stupid do you have to be to cut corners on safety equipement?. Maybe I value my life more than others.
    1st,,,,Hmmmmmmmmm

Maybe you are the ass. For starters I did not call you stupid. Why don't you tell me to my face that I should not work on my cars. Better yet, go tell Dave that he should not be working on cars.

Sorry for pissing in your wheaties. I do alot of work on my cars, just not the cage, chassis.
    2ND. Nothing i would lose sleep over. so you do not have to apologise about pissing in something i do eat anyway.

3rd we do 95% of the work on our cars as well! And I Will say what was said to you to ANYONE that tries to discourage anyone that may have the talent to do something themselves vs having them off it to someone else.

Its funny to me.
    You bypassed that hole point of what i said. Only to see what you wanted to see. Witch is fine to me, I still stand on what i said.

And my comment was to you! So Therese no need to go dropping names to try to stir up shit and pull someone else in something that has nothing to do with them.

Anything else?
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

Denis Diderot

Default Roll cage prices

I would be interested in a picture of your bending machine, and the mandrel dies etc. Do you just have the mandrels for roll cage tube or a whole range of sizes? These machines can cost heaps.

Quote Originally Posted by skolapper View Post
    I would be interested in a picture of your bending machine, and the mandrel dies etc. Do you just have the mandrels for roll cage tube or a whole range of sizes? These machines can cost heaps.
    I have a JD2 bender, awesome piece of equipment, but I only have 1 3/4 dies. The benders reasonable price wise, its the price of the dies that will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by bad466 View Post
    I have a JD2 bender, awesome piece of equipment, but I only have 1 3/4 dies. The benders reasonable price wise, its the price of the dies that will kill you.

You aren't kidding, I have a couple dies and they are not cheap at all.
    Licensed and Insured Plumber

hardesty motorsports did mine 100 per point turned out better then i dreamed he does a lot of car around here... great guy if u need any refernces check out his chassis car he built it ...nice piece..

don hardesty
    1734 379 5572

Quote Originally Posted by Reiter67 View Post
    hardesty motorsports did mine 100 per point turned out better then i dreamed he does a lot of car around here... great guy if u need any refernces check out his chassis car he built it ...nice piece..

don hardesty
    1734 379 5572
    was that mild steel or moly?

I quoted 4 cages last week.

10 pt in a fox 1700-2100

25.5 underfloor in an F-Body 8000-10000

Thats for CM

Thread Information