Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Termin8orFox Vs FADI Twin Turbo Lambo 50-140ish roll races

why not race from a dig?
    Rick
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    Yeah no shit me too, he is an engineer, thats what I am going to school for now, ya know, like I should have 10 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I worked my dick into the ground for the last 5 year on that damn car up til I got layed off like the rest of michigan, now they just get to pay for my school!

Rudy
    I'm an engineer too. Picking up my Lambo this weekend.

Sweet vids!
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER View Post
    I'm an engineer too. Picking up my Lambo this weekend.

Sweet vids!
    I hear its hard to even find an engineering job these days

FADI doesnt dig race the car, as he says he doesnt brake-boost it as it is a stock motor internally untouched, one of very few with turbos on it. Up until yesterday when I finally did a john-force style burnout, my car hasnt really hooked for shit from a dig. I finally got some good suspension, but have yet to really play with and adjust it. Debating whether or not to downgrade from the 3.73 to a 3.27, as the car hasnt been able to hook for shit on the street, but that was with old busted-ass slicks. The new tires seem much better (bias ply et streets)..... More "testing" is needed........

I wanted to race his race, bringing a knife to a gunfight. A supercharged car VS a turbo car. I like being the underdog. Most races I generally let the other guy leave on me, and reel him in. This race took everything I had....... No letting that car get the leave, shit!

Rudy
    Last edited by Termin8orFox; 09-15-2009 at 10:01 PM.
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

Good wins. I rolled through the lot in the DD a little before 10 and saw your car over there. Didn't know anyone else so I just rolled on out and headed to where I was going near Flint. I'll have to make it up there sometime with the car.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Forum Member

fun night
    Last edited by abazaba410; 09-16-2009 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    FADI doesnt dig race the car, as he says he doesnt brake-boost it as it is a stock motor internally untouched, one of very few with turbos on it. Up until yesterday when I finally did a john-force style burnout, my car hasnt really hooked for shit from a dig. I finally got some good suspension, but have yet to really play with and adjust it. Debating whether or not to downgrade from the 3.73 to a 3.27, as the car hasnt been able to hook for shit on the street, but that was with old busted-ass slicks. The new tires seem much better (bias ply et streets)..... More "testing" is needed........

I wanted to race his race, bringing a knife to a gunfight. A supercharged car VS a turbo car. I like being the underdog. Most races I generally let the other guy leave on me, and reel him in. This race took everything I had....... No letting that car get the leave, shit!

Rudy
    you dont let him get the leave ... it looks as if the leave is taken by the drop back n pass while honking ritual.

Forum Member

Hey Rudy,

Great races and it was a pleasure to meet you. I would just like to point out a few things, though. I don't have anywhere near 900 whp. We talked about it and I said its around 800 rwhp. I am not sure if you recall that. But that's rwhp. When I am back to AWD, I am about 750 whp.

Regarding the races, this is how I remember the results:

Race 1 from a 45-140: I won (as you have shown)
    Race 2 " ": I missed third gear, remember?
    Race 3: " ": I won (Too bad you can't see the race)

In the above races, Rudy had a passenger and I didn't. So, to be fair, I suggested we put a passenger in my car. Ross got in the passenger seat.

Race 4 from a 50-140: Rudy won
    Race 5 " ": I won

Either way, good racing.

meh, that's rolling racing for ya. Mixed results with no win light. Fast cars either way.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305 View Post
    meh, that's rolling racing for ya. Mixed results with no win light. Fast cars either way.
    Its hard to tell, i always make sure i'm a few cars ahead. No camera man in the lambo?
    KFP Racing

Thread Information