Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Termin8orFox Vs FADI Twin Turbo Lambo 50-140ish roll races

I think there is about every section of quick cars in this thread, all the way from 13 to 7 second cars.

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

I just want to see the Viper and Fadi run. Because I know the Viper

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quick86 View Post
    I just want to see the Viper and Fadi run. Because I know the Viper
    Then you would know that probably nobody that has posted within this particular page would beat it (at least from a roll, not sure about how well it would do from a dig)
    Last edited by Fadi; 09-22-2009 at 09:33 AM.

I think the person in post #201 would walk it with either of his cars

Club Sponsor VarsityCustomWerkz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VIPERRACING View Post
    You know whats sad ? Guys are bringing there drag cars to race a daily driven street car and still getting beat and then they want to talk shit and complain. Now thats some funny shit, lol.
    ummm daily driven street cars usually start up on the first try.... good call though

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    Beat up on me?? That's funny. I raced that Cobra a total of 2x only and I can have his buddy post to attest to this. First race we ran from his spot and he won. Second race we raced from my spot and I won. But because I am FAIR, I will never deny the fact that that cobra, despite THE FACT that I beat it once out of the two total times, is MUCH faster than me. This was obvious when he was reeling me in at 180 mph (but could not pass me).

And just to let you all know, you guys are picking on the WRONG car in wanting to race it. Although I am not certain, I am willing to say that the Viper is faster than any person that has posted within this thread.
    I was at the track and his buddy, the one in the car with him said that they went up to your town and beat you.. i'm just stating a fact to the viper guy that not everyone that races you will sit there and argue about it.

Well, i would love to race this viper. Although i am setup for 1/4 mile, i would love to play around with it from 50-140.. not setup besides death to go deeper. I hope this Viper is fast as fuck the way you're talkin..
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by benk View Post
    I think the person in post #201 would walk it with either of his cars
    x2.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush View Post
    I was at the track and his buddy, the one in the car with him said that they went up to your town and beat you.. i'm just stating a fact to the viper guy that not everyone that races you will sit there and argue about it.

Well, i would love to race this viper. Although i am setup for 1/4 mile, i would love to play around with it from 50-140.. not setup besides death to go deeper. I hope this Viper is fast as fuck the way you're talkin..
    Leo, I will go home tonight and post the vids of me and the Cobra racing, and you tell me how many times I won and how many times he won. The vids are crappy due to night time racing, but the results are clear. I will also call Jim right now (his buddy) and ask him make a post if he chooses to.

You better bring the heat if you want to beat this Viper from a roll. But for now, I will stop talking for the Viper as I am not even sure he wants me to be talking about it at all. If he wants to run, he can chime in.

Club Sponsor VarsityCustomWerkz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    Leo, I will go home tonight and post the vids of me and the Cobra racing, and you tell me how many times I won and how many times he won. The vids are crappy due to night time racing, but the results are clear. I will also call Jim right now (his buddy) and ask him make a post if he chooses to.

You better bring the heat if you want to beat this Viper from a roll. But for now, I will stop talking for the Viper as I am not even sure he wants me to be talking about it at all. If he wants to run, he can chime in.
    man you really can't take a loss to a mustang can you?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by got_h8rs? View Post
    man you really can't take a loss to a mustang can you?
    WTF are you talking about? I said I raced it 2x and I lost once and he lost once. I also admitted to the fact that this Cobra, depsite the fact I beat it half the times, is faster than my car. Can you read??

Thread Information