Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Termin8orFox Vs FADI Twin Turbo Lambo 50-140ish roll races

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    Hey Rudy,

Great races and it was a pleasure to meet you. I would just like to point out a few things, though. I don't have anywhere near 900 whp. We talked about it and I said its around 800 rwhp. I am not sure if you recall that. But that's rwhp. When I am back to AWD, I am about 750 whp.

Regarding the races, this is how I remember the results:

Race 1 from a 45-140: I won (as you have shown)
    Race 2 " ": I missed third gear, remember?
    Race 3: " ": I won (Too bad you can't see the race)

In the above races, Rudy had a passenger and I didn't. So, to be fair, I suggested we put a passenger in my car. Ross got in the passenger seat.

Race 4 from a 50-140: Rudy won
    Race 5 " ": I won

Either way, good racing.
    Yeah, like I said, I wasnt sure that hp figure was right, id let you clarify.... Yeah I dunno wtf happend to the end of that one video. You won I won, 2 of 5, 3 of 5 . I thought we raced 6 races.....Shows what I know. I could care less I had fun, you had fun, thats what matters...... Like I said the videos suck, but they are better than nothing! 2 of 5 is better than most far with your car nonetheless!

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    Yeah, like I said, I wasnt sure that hp figure was right, id let you clarify.... Yeah I dunno wtf happend to the end of that one video. You won I won, 2 of 5, 3 of 5 . I thought we raced 6 races.....Shows what I know. I could care less I had fun, you had fun, thats what matters...... Like I said the videos suck, but they are better than nothing! 2 of 5 is better than most far with your car nonetheless!

Rudy
    It's all good, Rudy. It was a pleasure to meet you.

set that lambo up for a race from a dig. Remember roll racing is just two homos speeding next to eachother. No offense Rudy, you have a badass car!

Quote Originally Posted by superstang9085 View Post
    set that lambo up for a race from a dig. Remember roll racing is just two homos speeding next to eachother. No offense Rudy, you have a badass car!
    Agreed. Roll racing is pretty gay. But we had fun. My car is built for the 1/4, not 200 mph.............. Fuck it, I'll Line up with that bitch up for a dig race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    Agreed. Roll racing is pretty gay. But we had fun. My car is built for the 1/4, not 200 mph.............. Fuck it, I'll Line up with that bitch up for a dig race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy
    And you will win!

Quote Originally Posted by 11secSVT View Post
    And you will win!
    Exactly, his car is built for high speeds. Just ease into that bitch if ur having traction problems, or do your John Force burnout and drop the tire pressure

could probley get Rudys car to hook on a dirt road. Just needs a little turn here and twist there.

sweet vids.
    2008 z06 - H/C/I/E

"Don't ask for pics either. She would make a train take a dirt road."

Quote Originally Posted by 11secSVT View Post
    could probley get Rudys car to hook on a dirt road. Just needs a little turn here and twist there.
    Agreed. Just need someone with some suspension tuning experience to get ahold of it.Cant get under there to see wtf myself. The new tires have helped immensely. I got it to kinda hook on sunday at onandaga by giving it a small "stab" of the gas to about 3 or 4K to bring it "up on the tire" then laying into it....... this helped and it hooked fairly well on a prepped surface......... Still took some wins home with my swiss army knife brought to a gunfight............. Car was scaled and preload set on the antirollbar, goes straight, just cant decide if its too much gear cause it kills the fuck out of the tires on the hit,for 2 gears, even at like a 60 roll the first couple times you do it....

Rudy
    Last edited by Termin8orFox; 09-15-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Sounds like a goodass time stang is badass and the lambo is..well a lambo!! both are badass!!
    <sold

Thread Information