Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Termin8orFox Vs FADI Twin Turbo Lambo 50-140ish roll races

Quote Originally Posted by VIPERRACING View Post
    Chunky, maybe tomorrow
    cool, call me if shits going down. and let me know if you figure anything out about the trailblazer stuff i texted you about earlier. i'm busy tonight but i am out of work tomorrow at 5 again.

edit: fuck i forgot i have to work saturday at 7am. let me know if your going saturday night and i'll come.
    Last edited by chunkybs; 09-24-2009 at 09:11 PM.

Twin Turbo 06 orange Gallardo 1200 hp just ran 11.44 at 124 on pass time haha

Quote Originally Posted by Scott714 View Post
    Twin Turbo 06 orange Gallardo 1200 hp just ran 11.44 at 124 on pass time haha

Fuuuuuuck! Is that on right now??? I keep missing recording this episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Fuuuuuuck! Is that on right now??? I keep missing recording this episode.
    Yeah they had a bunch of TT Vipers and a black Lambo

that mile an hour is poor colletti took a stock ford gt and went 10:90 at 128 most stock fgt's trap 131mph..or so..1200hp.i think not..gearing on that lambo's for longend
    Last edited by BOSS HOSS III; 09-29-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS HOSS III View Post
    that mile an hour is poor colletti took a stock ford gt and went 10:90 at 128 most stock fgt's trap 131mph..or so..1200hp.i think not..gearing on that lambo's for longend
    Correct me if I'm wrong... But I always thought Turbo cars generaly like lower gears, it puts a little load on the turbo. Plus, Lamborghinis are not produced to be drag cars as we know. They're high performing touring cars, built for high speeds and handling. I give a little respect to people like that, who own very expensive cars, and then take them to the drag strip just to see how it does. It almost gives free reign for people with drag specific cars built or paid for with a fraction of the price to talk shit. Of course a high horsepower Lambo is not going to perform as well as a car that has been set up for drag racing if with twice the power. As we all know, in drag racing, all the power in the world doesn't mean shit unless you can apply properly. That's not what those cars are made for IMO.

Just my .02

FOR SALE: 2000 Pontiac Trans Am 4.82@161 PM for details.
    2001 Trans Am: Almost Finished!!!
    2007 C6 Z06 Vette: Coming soon to a track near you
    2004 Duramax: CCSB, 33s, 5" MBRP, Lift Pump, CAI, Tuned by Diesel Addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong... But I always thought Turbo cars generaly like lower gears, it puts a little load on the turbo. Plus, Lamborghinis are not produced to be drag cars as we know. They're high performing touring cars, built for high speeds and handling. I give a little respect to people like that, who own very expensive cars, and then take them to the drag strip just to see how it does. It almost gives free reign for people with drag specific cars built or paid for with a fraction of the price to talk shit. Of course a high horsepower Lambo is not going to perform as well as a car that has been set up for drag racing if with twice the power. As we all know, in drag racing, all the power in the world doesn't mean shit unless you can apply properly. That's not what those cars are made for IMO.

Just my .02
    You are on point!

yep imo thats not what them cars are made for no shit just think about this if them guys sold the 300-400k pussy magnets. and built drag cars they'd be going way faster than you or me..to that point you know something's just not right there 1200 hp car with space travel gears in it should of trapped more mph than that. a stock fgt with 550 hp will trap 131 or so..just my .02 hey dbk now that looks familiar you on the fgt forum to??? just wondered
    Last edited by BOSS HOSS III; 09-29-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Lambo's are sick + a TT kit is a pussy magnent that can back up some shit talkin too. Definatley one of my favorite cars .

Any racing set up for this weekend.

Leo , if you decide to go out this weekend i may have a buddy talked into going out that would be a real good race , well hopefully you wont beat us too bad. But at any rate it will be fun. Let me know if you guys decide to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by TTBEAST View Post
    Lambo's are sick + a TT kit is a pussy magnent that can back up some shit talkin too. Definatley one of my favorite cars .

Any racing set up for this weekend.

Leo , if you decide to go out this weekend i may have a buddy talked into going out that would be a real good race , well hopefully you wont beat us too bad. But at any rate it will be fun. Let me know if you guys decide to go out.
    Hell yeah im going... as long as his car is ok, im heading to grand blanc.. if not i'll be around here and im down..
    KFP Racing

Thread Information