Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Termin8orFox Vs FADI Twin Turbo Lambo 50-140ish roll races

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush View Post
    Its hard to tell, i always make sure i'm a few cars ahead. No camera man in the lambo?
    I had a camera in the lambo for the last 2 races... couldnt see anything outta the tinted windows.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    What's the notch run at the track? Fuck that thing is loud
    haha yeah its loud when I lay into it, but quiet otherwise...... I have yet to make any passes with the new combo............. Maybe this weekend at NO ET!

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

I need a photoshoot with both of these cars...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/matttrombley/
    Founder MM Cult
    2002 Summit White ZR2
    2013 Summit White Silverado Z71

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    Hey Rudy,

Great races and it was a pleasure to meet you. I would just like to point out a few things, though. I don't have anywhere near 900 whp. We talked about it and I said its around 800 rwhp. I am not sure if you recall that. But that's rwhp. When I am back to AWD, I am about 750 whp.

Regarding the races, this is how I remember the results:

Race 1 from a 45-140: I won (as you have shown)
    Race 2 " ": I missed third gear, remember? Yes, I remember. I dunno about you, but where I come from, you mis-shift, spin, a flying squirrel flies in the window and bites you, its all the same. A loss nonetheless..........

Race 3: " ": I won (Too bad you can't see the race) I also agree it sucks you cant see the race, but as far as I can see at thee end, you are no where to be seen in front of me, and hell if I can remember, but phil sounds pretty damn happy for no reason then....:thumbsup:

In the above races, Rudy had a passenger and I didn't. So, to be fair, I suggested we put a passenger in my car. Ross got in the passenger seat.

Race 4 from a 50-140: Rudy won
    Race 5 " ": I won

Either way, good racing.

I actually lost sleep over this one last night. Dunno why, but I did. I swear it was 3 of 5 but then again I cant remember what I ate yesterday..... Time for a camera mount! But then again with those, you really cant see the other car too well. Maybe we just need some nascar-style 5 camera shit??

Anywho, in the end, . But I'd be glad to put bus-lenghts on that lambo whenever you are ready from a dig!!!

Rudy
    Last edited by Termin8orFox; 09-16-2009 at 06:56 AM.

That lambo would be so much more consistent roll racing if that left foot started paying rent via the brake pedal from the starts.

My car gets stomped on if I dont do a full out brake boost, and i have a baby little T3 turbo.

Looks like you guys had some fun with those bad ass cars!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by BigWheelinBubba View Post
    Looks like you guys had some fun with those bad ass cars!
    We sure did Mike!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Rudy

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    I actually lost sleep over this one last night. Dunno why, but I did. I swear it was 3 of 5 but then again I cant remember what I ate yesterday..... Time for a camera mount! But then again with those, you really cant see the other car too well. Maybe we just need some nascar-style 5 camera shit??

Anywho, in the end, . But I'd be glad to put bus-lenghts on that lambo whenever you are ready from a dig!!!

Rudy
    Wow. Is this for real?? Ok, Rudy, while we are on the subject of truth, let me tell you the truth while anyone that was behind us can attest to this. Truth is, you actually won fair and square one time only, and that was race #4. Take a close look at the vids..

Race 1 - I won

Race 2 - Watch the video carefully around the 4 second mark. You can see my car clearly ahead. Then I missed third gear. We even talked about this right after the race in both parking lots and I told you multiple times that I missed third.

Race 3 - I can't believe you are actually claiming a win here. Watch the video carefully and look at the left hand lane where I was. Notice my car goign by before the camera pointed downwards towards the dash of the car. I then shut down, got behind you (just like race #1 - watch the video) and only then did the camera guy face the camera forward where you don't see me. You claim that Phil was excited so that implies you won, but Phil was also excited in the first video where you lost and in the fifth video where you lost.

Race 4 - You won that fair and square

Race 5 - I won

Now you say that you want to race me from a dig after mentioning to you time and time again that I don't drag race.

You also didn't see me complaining about you jumping me in most of the races which is obvious in the vids.
    Last edited by Fadi; 09-16-2009 at 08:05 AM.

This always happens^^^

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    Wow. Is this for real?? Ok, Rudy, while we are on the subject of truth, let me tell you the truth while anyone that was behind us can attest to this. Truth is, you actually won fair and square one time only, and that was race #4. Take a close look at the vids..

Race 1 - I won

Race 2 - Watch the video carefully around the 4 second mark. You can see my car clearly ahead. Then I missed third gear. We even talked about this right after the race in both parking lots and I told you multiple times that I missed third.

Race 3 - I can't believe you are actually claiming a win here. Watch the video carefully and look at the left hand lane where I was. Notice my car goign by before the camera pointed downwards towards the dash of the car. I then shut down, got behind you (just like race #1 - watch the video) and only then did the camera guy face the camera forward where you don't see me. You claim that Phil was excited so that implies you won, but Phil was also excited in the first video where you lost and in the fifth video where you lost.

Race 4 - You won that fair and square

Race 5 - I won

Now you say that you want to race me from a dig after mentioning to you time and time again that I don't drag race.

You also didn't see me complaining about you jumping me in most of the races which is obvious in the vids.
    WHATEVER FADI. Im not going to get into a pissing contest with you here. Like I said, I could care less. BUT AS ANYONE HERE WILL AGREE, IF YOU MISS A SHIFT, PULL OVER TO TAKE A SHIT DURING THE RACE, ETC, YOU LOSE.

When 2 cars race at the strip, and 1 misses a shift, what happens?! That car loses.

AND, if you want to say I am jumping, YOU are the one who came up with the 'HEY, I'M GONNA DROP BACK A CAR OR 2 AND GIVE MYSELF A RUNNING START" BULLSHIT. That is quite clear. You told me to go on 2.5 honks. People told me you would pull this shit. You are just a sore fucking loser, who has to make excuses for his bazillion dollar car.........

END/RANT

Rudy

Thread Information