Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Termin8orFox Vs FADI Twin Turbo Lambo 50-140ish roll races

Quote Originally Posted by KENNEBELL2.6 View Post
    This always happens^^^
    Just like everyone told me it would with this guy............... Typical. Cant take a fucking loss........
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    Wow. Is this for real?? Ok, Rudy, while we are on the subject of truth, let me tell you the truth while anyone that was behind us can attest to this. Truth is, you actually won fair and square one time only, and that was race #4. Take a close look at the vids..

Race 1 - I won

Race 2 - Watch the video carefully around the 4 second mark. You can see my car clearly ahead. Then I missed third gear. We even talked about this right after the race in both parking lots and I told you multiple times that I missed third.

Race 3 - I can't believe you are actually claiming a win here. Watch the video carefully and look at the left hand lane where I was. Notice my car goign by before the camera pointed downwards towards the dash of the car. I then shut down, got behind you (just like race #1 - watch the video) and only then did the camera guy face the camera forward where you don't see me. You claim that Phil was excited so that implies you won, but Phil was also excited in the first video where you lost and in the fifth video where you lost.

Race 4 - You won that fair and square

Race 5 - I won

Now you say that you want to race me from a dig after mentioning to you time and time again that I don't drag race.

You also didn't see me complaining about you jumping me in most of the races which is obvious in the vids.
    jeez! You been blowing Supra Paul on the side?

IMO, its fruity as hell that ya gotta race from 40 rolls to begin with.

Maybe if you cry just a lil bit harder, your dad will go buy you a supercharged notch too
    Last edited by cjmatt; 09-16-2009 at 08:26 AM.
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    Just like everyone told me it would with this guy............... Typical. Cant take a fucking loss........
    Haha. Whatever you say, Rudy. Whenever you want to get beat again, just let me know. This time I will be SURE to have a camera in my car that actually shows the outcomes of the races instead of facing the camera down while I am ahead, and facing it upwards when I shutdown and behind you.

If you posting a video of me missing a shift and claiming that a ligitimate win makes you feel better, that's cool. Then that would make you 2/5.
    Last edited by Fadi; 09-16-2009 at 08:28 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by cjmatt View Post
    Nope. Just thought I would tell it the way it really went down. Watch the vids and you will see everything I said is spot on with no BS.

I am done....

Is that that fuck I raced in pontiac and beat from a roll?He was a fucking excuse maker too if its the same guy....."Uh, it started to get loose, so I got out of it" Um yeah, at like a buck 40 or 50..... These guys cant deal with getting beat by a cripple in a MUSTANG........... lol

Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    Haha. Whatever you say, Rudy. Whenever you want to get beat again, just let me know. This time I will be SURE to have a camera in my car that actually shows the outcomes of the races instead of facing the camera down after I have already won and got behind you.

If you posting a video of me missing a shift and claiming that a ligitimate win makes you feel better, that's cool. Then that would make you 2/5.
    You chase, its a race

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    Is that that fuck I raced in pontiac and beat from a roll?He was a fucking excuse maker too if its the same guy....."Uh, it started to get loose, so I got out of it" Um yeah, at like a buck 40 or 50..... These guys cant deal with getting beat by a cripple in a MUSTANG........... lol

Rudy
    OWNED!!!

I'll give you the win Rudy just because youre racing with hand controls, steering and honking at the same time.
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Oh, and you need a new cameraman Rudy! I nominate myself
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

OWNED!!!

I'll give you the win Rudy just because youre racing with hand controls, steering and honking at the same time.
    Haha cant take all that credit, FADI was doing the honking, my horn button is the line-loc......... Plus phil was shifting the full-manual VB for me!

Rudy

Notice how this thread started out with me being nice and giving all the props in the world to the guy, even defending him at one point, but sometimes you just cant please people...... SO FUCK IT, why bother?!!?!

Rudy

Thread Information