Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Termin8orFox Vs FADI Twin Turbo Lambo 50-140ish roll races

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    Notice how this thread started out with me being nice and giving all the props in the world to the guy, even defending him at one point, but sometimes you just cant please people...... SO FUCK IT, why bother?!!?!

Rudy
    EVERY thread I've seen on MM involving Fadi always ends up like this... Its really unbelievable.

Rudy, put a 3.55 in that thing or even a 3.27 and those races wouldn't have been close. If you had a 3.27 and downshifted to 2nd at around 45, there is no way he would stay near you based on what I saw in the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by dpmcghee View Post
    EVERY thread I've seen on MM involving Fadi always ends up like this... Its really unbelievable.

Rudy, put a 3.55 in that thing or even a 3.27 and those races wouldn't have been close. If you had a 3.27 and downshifted to 2nd at around 45, there is no way he would stay near you based on what I saw in the videos.
    LOL thanks Dan. In the second video, where he "claims" to have missed 3rd, I dropped it into second, was running at about 4K at the hit, and it worked much better for the win......... I found out in the first race that a 3rd gear roll just wasnt going to work VS this car where it normally does.......

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

Damn Rudy...I wish I had audio at work, it's a must that I watch these at home tonight!!! I'll post up something later on!!!

Club Member

Notice how this thread started out with me being nice and giving all the props in the world to the guy, even defending him at one point, but sometimes you just cant please people...... SO FUCK IT, why bother?!!?!

Rudy
    I thought the same thing...started out nice, then went to shit REAL quick. It's unbelievable. Good on you for doing his race with your car that appears purpose-built for drag racing. Everyone knows the outcome from a dig...
    -Joe
    2015 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ
    1961 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

"I am going to fall behind and leave early, so you can't hear it on the video"

80 Mustang Naturally Aspirated
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorizon View Post
    That lambo would be so much more consistent roll racing if that left foot started paying rent via the brake pedal from the starts.

My car gets stomped on if I dont do a full out brake boost, and i have a baby little T3 turbo.
    Lambo's don't come with break pedals?

80 Mustang Naturally Aspirated
    KFP Racing

How does a Lambo with paddle shit miss 3rd gear???

You two need to go to NO ET Saturday. Then we'll see who wins.

Jeebus, this thread went to shit! Rudy's car is way outa it's league racing from a roll, especially to higher speeds. Rudy, you have one badass car man, and I give you props for piloting that thing with hand controls, has to be monster!

Fadi, you're car is quick no doubt. I'd love to see what it would trap in the 1/4.

WHATEVER FADI. Im not going to get into a pissing contest with you here. Like I said, I could care less. BUT AS ANYONE HERE WILL AGREE, IF YOU MISS A SHIFT, PULL OVER TO TAKE A SHIT DURING THE RACE, ETC, YOU LOSE.

When 2 cars race at the strip, and 1 misses a shift, what happens?! That car loses.

AND, if you want to say I am jumping, YOU are the one who came up with the 'HEY, I'M GONNA DROP BACK A CAR OR 2 AND GIVE MYSELF A RUNNING START" BULLSHIT. That is quite clear. You told me to go on 2.5 honks. People told me you would pull this shit. You are just a sore fucking loser, who has to make excuses for his bazillion dollar car.........

END/RANT

Rudy
    RUDY!...... RUDY!........ RUDY!

Fuck it, throw away the first 3 races, as the last 2 were the best anyhow...... So call it 1-1 if you really want to, but as I said about 367 times above, I COULD FUCKING CARE LESS. I've been there, done that, and beat your car at its own game. Wanna play my cars game?!?!

Thank you for the support fellas, yeah as it is now with a Full-maunal valvebody, I dont have enough hands to steer that fucker, be on the gas, AND shift all at once..... When it really comes down to it, I CAN do it if I absolutely have to, but it aint pretty, and I wouldnt call it safe! That thing can be a real handful!!

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

Thread Information