Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Termin8orFox Vs FADI Twin Turbo Lambo 50-140ish roll races

i think its time to invest in an air shifter

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    Thank you for the support fellas, yeah as it is now with a Full-maunal valvebody, I dont have enough hands to steer that fucker, be on the gas, AND shift all at once..... When it really comes down to it, I CAN do it if I absolutely have to, but it aint pretty, and I wouldnt call it safe! That thing can be a real handful!!

Rudy
    just curious, how DO you do it? I once saw a guy with one arm driving a lifted 5 speed bronco with no roof or doors shifting and smoking at the same time
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Quote Originally Posted by superstang9085 View Post
    i think its time to invest in an air shifter

Amen. I saved my old pro-stick just for this purpose. Fuck are they expensive!!!!! The one for a powerglide is like $79.99, and one for a 3 spd is like $379.99+..... WTF?!?!

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

Quote Originally Posted by cjmatt View Post
    just curious, how DO you do it? I once saw a guy with one arm driving a lifted 5 speed bronco with no roof or doors shifting and smoking at the same time
    Well I dunno how the fuck HE did it, but mine is an auto, C-4. When just cruising around, I have no problems, as I can get a couple fingers on the hanfd control, and a few more on the wheel long enough to reach over and pull the shifter back to the next gear. But when you get ALL OVER it, more hands are required, I guess I wait unil it is mostly going straight and not ass sideways to grab the next gear, but like I said its not pretty or all that timely. I think I am going to finally take the car to NO ET this saturday, I will make a few passes by myself and see how good I can do on a sticky track, but for any serious driving, I will probably let one of my buddies drive, phil or J.T........... But it really either needs A. an air shifter, or B. be put back to full auto.....For me to "competitively" race it by myself.. But the trans is built to have a brake on it, but currently does not. And I believe to have a brake, it has to be full-auto, I think?

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Vette View Post

I just don't understand why most post with FADI'S name in it end up in pissing matches, OP didn't you know it would be a race from a roll? I just don't get some of you that come on to post a reply and most of your shit doesn't run faster then 12s and I'm been generous. What I can see in the video OP you won a few races and Fadi won a few, whether they were from missed shifts wrong gear or what ever. The last race showed it all, Fadi is capable of turning the boost up at will from within and just ran away with the win something a supercharged vehicle can't do on demand. So what I was able to gather from that is that Fadi's car is faster when he wants or needs it to be. Regarding racing from a dig, from what a new clutch cost in that car most readers don't make that in 6 months ( So I wouldn't be racing from a dig either ) I just don't understand how this post end up attacking this guys character everything from how much his cars cost to what he spends on his vehicles, to his living arrangements, WTF whats next his sexual preference. All I see are a bunch of JEALOUS PRICKS. I don't know either one of you but end the end of the day you go home driving a Mustang and Fadi is still driving a Lambo. With that said FLAME SUIT ON!

Holy Newb! Post 3 and you are the one calling names.

And you are bashing Rudy's car. You said "He has a stang..Fadi has a lambo."

Whatever...both cars have work/time/money put into them. This is a muscle car club not a Lambo car club. But good job buddy!
    Last edited by SVT32VDOHC; 09-16-2009 at 01:28 PM.

I just don't understand why most post with FADI'S name in it end up in pissing matches, OP didn't you know it would be a race from a roll? I just don't get some of you that come on to post a reply and most of your shit doesn't run faster then 12s and I'm been generous. What I can see in the video OP you won a few races and Fadi won a few, whether they were from missed shifts wrong gear or what ever. The last race showed it all, Fadi is capable of turning the boost up at will from within and just ran away with the win something a supercharged vehicle can't do on demand. So what I was able to gather from that is that Fadi's car is faster when he wants or needs it to be. Regarding racing from a dig, from what a new clutch cost in that car most readers don't make that in 6 months ( So I wouldn't be racing from a dig either ) I just don't understand how this post end up attacking this guys character everything from how much his cars cost to what he spends on his vehicles, to his living arrangements, WTF whats next his sexual preference. All I see are a bunch of JEALOUS PRICKS. I don't know either one of you but end the end of the day you go home driving a Mustang and Fadi is still driving a Lambo. With that said FLAME SUIT ON!

Did you read this thread? I dont think anyone was talking crap about his car. They were debating the actual races. Good work though.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/matttrombley/
    Founder MM Cult
    2002 Summit White ZR2
    2013 Summit White Silverado Z71

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

Don't get me wrong, Fadi's car is badass... But what's so special about being able to adjust the boost from the cabin? I know of more turbo honda's that can do that than Lambos.

In racing, you don't get credit for what you could have done. Because excuses are like assholes......

And I don't see in this thread where anyone was riding anyones nuts or making any personal attacks...... Welcome to Motown Muscle

just curious...what do you drive? And nobody has made fun of Fadi's living arrangments in this thread...only you
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

This isn't about who can afford what... Who can afford this... Or who makes this much in this many days...

This is about racing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

LOL, don't post much. Not much worth talking about
    OK, well its apparent that you are both "spooge vette" and "sinister c5"

having 2 screennames is against the board rules isnt it? how about a ban?
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Thread Information