Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: I need someone to come check out my cage to see if it will cert for 8.50

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Pande and Dave,

Please keep us in the loop on what's going on. You can PM me or anyother Mod with the details.

Thanks,

Matt Stanford.
    Will keep you post Thanks

going to be positive about this for now

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    $3k deposit on a 4900 bill should have paid for materials at least.

being charged storage before the car was finished is wrong also. if thats how i read it correctly.

that wont cert. and if you paid for a cage that will cert ( stated on the bill/receipt ) you have a case. then even if you win in court, there is no guarantee that the problem will be fixed or you'll get any money back.

sounds like pande is going to take care of it anyway.
    we will see what comes of this
    Hows that Notch doin?

Quote Originally Posted by Fryguy302 View Post
    The problem is, when you have a shop build you something, but then don't got pay for it right away, you are essentially stealing from them. There is such a thing as "the cost of money", and when they already paid for materials and paid their guys, and then you don't pay the bill on time, the shop is getting screwed. So for that reason, I think the $50/day is very justified.

But you could have avoided all of that by just showing up and telling them to tear out that abortion of a cage and do it properly.
    WOW... get a room with him and that cage....... I would not run that car with that crap cage down I-696 In rush hour traffic to save my life. I think I can safely say I have known Dave for 17 1/2 years and he has ALWAYS taken care of his bills. He Is to let people know whats up. He went to look at the car so they know how tall he Is. I don't thet cage would pass tech with wee man as the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by 1nine84GT View Post
    WOW... get a room with him and that cage....... I would not run that car with that crap cage down I-696 In rush hour traffic to save my life. I think I can safely say I have known Dave for 17 1/2 years and he has ALWAYS taken care of his bills. He Is to let people know whats up. He went to look at the car so they know how tall he Is. I don't thet cage would pass tech with wee man as the driver.
    You must not read well. That's OK, keep practicing. My kid's teacher said 20 minutes a day of reading will do wonders.
    11 Mustang GT (street car)
    87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

Quote Originally Posted by 1nine84GT View Post
    Bro just put it to rest for now

But I was looking at my invoice I only owed 550.00 on 11-18-08 on my car for the work thats was suppose to be done on it. not counting storage
    I have it in black and white right here in front of me...

Everyone lets just kill this for now untill we get things worked out.

Thanks
    Last edited by FiveFour2000GT; 12-06-2009 at 07:50 PM.

lock it up
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Quote Originally Posted by FiveFour2000GT View Post
    Bro just put it to rest for now

But I was looking at my invoice I only owed 550.00 on 11-18-08 on my car for the work thats was suppose to be done on it. not counting storage
    I have it in black and white right here in front of me...

Everyone lets just kill this for now untill we get things worked out.

Thanks
    Right...Wrong or Indiffrent...Do you really want the guy who hacked It up to fix It... Lets start some shit on somone's thread. (lol) Lets create new accounts for ourselves...I can be Major Woody & you can be Private Parts and we can rip shit up !

OK I talked with Pande this morning and we have it worked out..

Thanks Pande

I'm going to lock this for now. The OP has contacted me and said things are going to get worked out. I asked that he keep me in the loop on how things progress.

If anyone has a question please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Matt
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Thread Information