Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mach

Default Mach

Heres a few pics of my the 03 Mach I picked up a few months ago. It has 4,000 miles. So far I have added rims and drag radials, tint, bassani headers, x pipe, and cat back, H&R SS springs, JLT CAI, and since the pictures I filled the in the MUSTANG letters in black. 4.10 gear and tune on the way for the spring. It will stay like that until I can save up enough for a turbo kit hopefully.

Last edited by 00GT&03L; 11-19-2009 at 08:54 PM.

nice ride bob.. i saw you driving the other day when i was in town and going to my moms house. Car looked and sounded good. I like how low it is, reminds me of my old mustang. u ever tear up that road by your place that is by the 7-11??? i know i used to make a pass or two down that road.. haha
    Here for a good time, not a long time....

what turbo kits are you looking at ? thats a bad ass car
    2016 Fusion Titanium with a few things done

nice car, very clean.
    Jon
    URDONE4 Racing
    Stock 93' notch
    14' 300s - DD

Quote Originally Posted by Pure84GTT View Post
    what turbo kits are you looking at ? thats a bad ass car
    The turbo is still a few years out but when I do I will probably have Diamond from Diamond Fab build me one. I am good friends with his cousins and he always takes good care of my cars.

Thanks for the compliments guys, and Nate I havent had it up that strip of Garfield to many times yet. I moved out and haven't had the car over that way to many times, but your right about that stretch of road. I used to hear some good races coming from that direction.
    Last edited by 00GT&03L; 11-19-2009 at 08:51 PM.

if your serious about going turbo I would stay more or less around 3.55 gear. we have a couple kits to choose from we build in house for SN95' as well
    2016 Fusion Titanium with a few things done

Quote Originally Posted by Pure84GTT View Post
    if your serious about going turbo I would stay more or less around 3.55 gear. we have a couple kits to choose from we build in house for SN95' as well
    Yeah I agree, but the turbo is going to be anywhere from 3 to 4 years down the road so I will swap it out again than. I am looking for something to tide me over until then so either 4.10 or 4.30 which one would you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by 00GT&03L View Post
    The turbo is still a few years out but when I do I will probably have Diamond from Diamond Fab bulid me one. I am good friends with his cousins and he always takes good care of my cars.

Thanks for the compliments guys, and Nate I havent had it up that strip of Garfield to many times yet. I moved out and haven't had the car over that way to many times, but your right about that stretch of road. I used to hear some good races coming from that direction.
    yeah when i lived at 19 and hayes i used to keep my mustang in my moms garage.. Always used to piss off my step dad when i would point out the fact my mustang was faster than their precious corvette.. lmao. i used to taken the car out of the sub that way and 9 times out of 10 i would get on it.. nice little staright away to get on it. i miss having my old car. anyways the mach looks sweet, like i said i saw it driving and it looked real good.

Quote Originally Posted by 00GT&03L View Post
    Yeah I agree, but the turbo is going to be anywhere from 3 to 4 years down the road so I will swap it out again than. I am looking for something to tide me over until then so either 4.10 or 4.30 which one would you suggest?
    i had a 4.10 in my gt. worked well with the blower..

looks really nice, I miss my mach

Thread Information