Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: George Washington's 1789 Thanksgiving Proclamation

Bump for this year.

Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving day. And lets try to remember that we have more to be thankful for than just this one day of food. We are planning on making this year a year of making our children more aware of the many blessing we have to be thankful for.

Fuck thankstaking

Quote Originally Posted by RSWANNABE View Post
    Bump for this year.

Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving day. And lets try to remember that we have more to be thankful for than just this one day of food. We are planning on making this year a year of making our children more aware of the many blessing we have to be thankful for.
    Amen Bro!!! We're more blessed than we even realize.

We too try to teach this to our children, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by grey05st View Post
    Fuck thankstaking
    Wow tell us how u really feel

I'm happy to live in this country and happy for everyone that has defended it! This time of year people really forget about what the holidays are all about, your family!

awesome bump!

Bump for this year's reading.

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

As you watch things change, and question the direction that things are heading in society and in your personal life know that God is always there, and he is constant. I have so many things to be thankful for, and yet sometimes get hung up on the things I wished I had, or that were different.

If you truly want to be blessed and have something to be thankful for I would suggest this year try doing something for someone that they could never repay you for. I don't have any suggestions, but if you look, you will know when that moment occurs. Even if it is anonymous, the blessing you will receive is unbelievable. I have made it a point to pray every morning that I may be a blessing to somebody.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Red face

Bump for this year's reading.

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

As you watch things change, and question the direction that things are heading in society and in your personal life know that God is always there, and he is constant. I have so many things to be thankful for, and yet sometimes get hung up on the things I wished I had, or that were different.

If you truly want to be blessed and have something to be thankful for I would suggest this year try doing something for someone that they could never repay you for. I don't have any suggestions, but if you look, you will know when that moment occurs. Even if it is anonymous, the blessing you will receive is unbelievable. I have made it a point to pray every morning that I may be a blessing to somebody.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Wow, Thanks bro! You have already been a blessing to me today!
    May the Lord bless & guide you & yours this day and always.

And yes, prayer is the best way to start ones day.

Colossians 3:12 - 13

Yearly bump.

I truly wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. This year has been a good one, yet sad at the same time. Lost my grandmother and my wife lost her grandfather, yet still thankful that we had them for as long as we did. The stories and guidance they could offer, and real life understanding of hardships through World War II and the depression make one realize that today really isn't so bad.

I pray this year is the best ever for you and yours.

Jon

Smile

Yearly bump.

I truly wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. This year has been a good one, yet sad at the same time. Lost my grandmother and my wife lost her grandfather, yet still thankful that we had them for as long as we did. The stories and guidance they could offer, and real life understanding of hardships through World War II and the depression make one realize that today really isn't so bad.

I pray this year is the best ever for you and yours.

Jon

God bless you & yours <><

Thread Information