Thread: Media Sucks, ANNOYED once again.....

Default Media Sucks, ANNOYED once again.....

It is so sad how you watch the news, or go to your internet subscriber"s home page, and they dont even mention Pearl Harbor, or Dec 7th, or anything. I dont give a rats fucking ass about rhianna, or chris brown, or any of those other fucks. But I am not suprised, as people barely even remember Sept 11th 2001, let alone Dec 7th 1941. Nearly as many people died at pearl harbor as did in the world trade center......

But I see WE have not forgotten HERE on Motown, and that is why I love this site and Club.......

God Bless America, and those who have given their lives so we can be here today, typing away at our computers safely in our homes.......

THANK YOU to all veterans, past, and present for my freedom.........

World War II vets are a link to the past that will soon be gone. If you know one, take the time to sit down and talk with them. Maybe drop in at the V.A or a local retirement home and ask if there are any vets who need someone to talk to. The stories they can tell you..... WOW....

If you can read this, thank an english teacher. Since it's in ENGLISH, thank an AMERICAN VETERAN........

For those who have fought for it, Freedom a taste the protected will never know.............

HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

+1

Nice post Rudy. This old man that came in here to sit every single morning for 25-30 years passed away this year. He was a WWII vet. He was almost 85 years old. He got PIST off every year December 7th rolled around. Every year on December 7th he bought a newspaper and every year....no coverage. He hated that.

And I agree about your Chris Brown and Rihanna comment. Fuck all the entertainment news. That shouldn't be on Yahoo or MSN....leave it to those gay celebrity websites.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    It is so sad how you watch the news, or go to your internet subscriber"s home page, and they dont even mention Pearl Harbor, or Dec 7th, or anything. I dont give a rats fucking ass about rhianna, or chris brown, or any of those other fucks. But I am not suprised, as people barely even remember Sept 11th 2001, let alone Dec 7th 1941. Nearly as many people died at pearl harbor as did in the world trade center......

But I see WE have not forgotten HERE on Motown, and that is why I love this site and Club.......

God Bless America, and those who have given their lives so we can be here today, typing away at our computers safely in our homes.......

THANK YOU to all veterans, past, and present for my freedom.........

World War II vets are a link to the past that will soon be gone. If you know one, take the time to sit down and talk with them. Maybe drop in at the V.A or a local retirement home and ask if there are any vets who need someone to talk to. The stories they can tell you..... WOW....

If you can read this, thank an english teacher. Since it's in ENGLISH, thank an AMERICAN VETERAN........

For those who have fought for it, Freedom a taste the protected will never know.............

HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy
    +1 my man..my grandpa was in WWII..right there on omaha beach 2nd wave..he was telling me he has no idea how he wasnt killed..both guys on his flanks were sawed in half by german LMG...army infantry...R.I.P. grandpa!!

Thread Information