Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see your favorite picture of your car!

I'd like to say that seeing all these fine automobiles makes me miss SE Michigan. There are only a handful of cars like these in Milwaukee.

I love this picture from silver lake.

And if my buddy was any good at working a camera this would for sure be my favorite pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger1982 View Post
    wait a minute, did you used to cruise gratiot a lot and go to the Mt. Clemans cruise in's? did that car have headers?

I think I might know you?!

some guy getting picked up and dropped off from where we were hanging by a white Ford GT with blue stripes sounds while we had pizza in the bed of some truck sounds familar let me know. If not just ignore me
    didn't really cruise gratiot, but i'd be lying if i said i didn't go down there every once in awhile . Car had full exhaust, gear, and a vortech s trim on it. I used to go to Mt Clemens most Wednesdays. I was usually with my cousin (82coupe351) eddie, he has a brown 4 eyed notchback. not sure what you are sayin about the hanging by a white ford gt though?? may have been me, i just dont remember if it was.
    Here for a good time, not a long time....

Stinger1982 is the Stig Stinger1982's Avatar

I hung out with these guys breifly (didnt know them really outside of cruising)and one had a car just like yours. At one of the Mt. clemens car shows I was hanging out eating a pizza in the bed of big ass red super duty with said group and an old boss of mine pulled up in his GT, the guys were making a big deal about it. I was like "hey thats keith" walked up said hi and he told me to get in and went for a blast down I-94 when we got back the guys were still making a big deal about it. At the time I had a heads/cam 2005 F-150 with a little laughing gas (it was dark blue).
    Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger1982 View Post
    I hung out with these guys breifly (didnt know them really outside of cruising)and one had a car just like yours. At one of the Mt. clemens car shows I was hanging out eating a pizza in the bed of big ass red super duty with said group and an old boss of mine pulled up in his GT, the guys were making a big deal about it. I was like "hey thats keith" walked up said hi and he told me to get in and went for a blast down I-94 when we got back the guys were still making a big deal about it. At the time I had a heads/cam 2005 F-150 with a little laughing gas (it was dark blue).
    nope wasn't me then.. if you used to hang out in Mt Clemens I am sure you saw my old car a time or two.. like i said, i used to go to most wednesday cruise in's.. hell i think i got more races in that care leaving mt clemens than i did anywhere else. Suprised a cobra or 2 with that car.. hehe i loved the way that car drove. I had a converter put in it, and Lidio tuned it to drive like a grocery getter until you hit the gas. Man i miss that car, i am sure the kid I sold it to has done a number to it by now.. if he still has it..
    Here for a good time, not a long time....

Quote Originally Posted by 89five.o View Post
    Hey Ozz you on the Stangnet forums? The ride looks familiar. Mansonozz, right?
    Yup that's me. I just came out here a few months ago.

before paint and cobra kit

after paint and corba kit

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhbye guy View Post
    if that was a 4 eye it would be perfect haha

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER View Post
    Best I have...

Looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Teef racing View Post
    if that was a 4 eye it would be perfect haha
    It's perfect, because it's NOT a four eye car haha.

JK, I have some 4 eye love. Used to have an 85.

2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

Thread Information