Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ET Street vs. ET Drag

Quote Originally Posted by MentalMisfit View Post
    yes they suck so bad in the rain. I got stuck coming back from lapeer in my 91Vert I think I was doing 25mph on vandyke it was pouring. When semi's drove by they would push me over onto the shoulder. Soooo many pissed of people behind me that day was stuck with low pressure as well for awhile couldn't find a gas station.
    I was coming home from telegraph one night in my mustang with ET streets on it and it started pouring rain as I was driving down Middlebelt right by the airport, was doing like 10 mph and my foot was not even on the gas pedal and started spinning like crazy, almost went through the airport fence, it felt like someone picked the rear of my car up and just threw it.

on a stiff wall slick we went 9.82 and put it on the bumper same pass. put an et street on the car and went 9.77 not even close to the bumper. but this is on a mustang with no antiroll bar and no front end limiters or wheelie bars. so with the slicks and suspension mods it should go alot faster

Quote Originally Posted by 79pace View Post
    I was coming home from telegraph one night in my mustang with ET streets on it and it started pouring rain as I was driving down Middlebelt right by the airport, was doing like 10 mph and my foot was not even on the gas pedal and started spinning like crazy, almost went through the airport fence, it felt like someone picked the rear of my car up and just threw it.
    i beleive you but i dont understand. i drove my mustang to and from work several times when it was pouring rain and i never had any problems and i have quick time pros on the car which is just hoosiers answer to the et street

Quote Originally Posted by jordanbmx View Post
    i beleive you but i dont understand. i drove my mustang to and from work several times when it was pouring rain and i never had any problems and i have quick time pros on the car which is just hoosiers answer to the et street
    Prolly had to much air pressure in the tires, after I spun out I let a shit load of air pressure out of the tires and was fine the rest of the way home.

Default ttt

not a lot of difference

Thread Information