Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: race car alignment shop

Well i just talked to them over a slims I told them i had SKRC caster camber plates and their is no ajusment from them CC plates all done from the a-arms as they are fully ajustable. He said we have a lot of work to do that way and i was looking at hundreads of $$$ lol also sounded like he never did this type of setup so i called kovacs he said call keith @ SKRC and ask him how many i did like your setup and you decide then for yourself also said 75 bucks maybe 100 bucks and i have to be their to sit in the car. THANKS for all the help guys but i will be taking the car to KOVACH'S
    Last edited by fast359; 03-20-2010 at 01:08 PM.

SKRC takes all there cars to Kovach`s
    I took my car there last summer and i had to drive it in and out of the biulding and the front end alignment was perfect.

We also use Kovachs. Great place!

Quote Originally Posted by soap View Post
    Kevin and his crew at Kovach's are a joke. We dropped my buddies Cobra off there for an alignment and they told us it would be an hour or two. So we tell him we were going to grab some lunch and we would be back in an hour or so. We leave but my buddy forgot his wallet in the car so we came back but his car was not there. Next thing we hear is his car roaring down Grand River, 2 minutes later Kevin whips in and says he needed to take it for a ride to see how far off the alignment was . He also added some bullshit comment like ....."damn that car can get away from you quick."

--Joe
    that's some bullshit. I'd never use that place after hearing that.
    2008 z06 - H/C/I/E

"Don't ask for pics either. She would make a train take a dirt road."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    that's some bullshit. I'd never use that place after hearing that.
    well, the driving part is true(if the tires are causing a pull, and the alignment is all perfect, the owner will still blame the alignment, or if the steering wheel is off center, etc.), but sounds like he drove it like an asshole
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Quote Originally Posted by soap View Post
    Kevin and his crew at Kovach's are a joke. We dropped my buddies Cobra off there for an alignment and they told us it would be an hour or two. So we tell him we were going to grab some lunch and we would be back in an hour or so. We leave but my buddy forgot his wallet in the car so we came back but his car was not there. Next thing we hear is his car roaring down Grand River, 2 minutes later Kevin whips in and says he needed to take it for a ride to see how far off the alignment was . He also added some bullshit comment like ....."damn that car can get away from you quick."

--Joe
    Damn thats some bull shit, I had them do my car but I stood there watching them the whole time. An older guy named Larry is who a buddy told me to go see did the alinment. He drove my car but I dont think he went over 30mph. Ill need to get another alingment this spring and ill prolly go back

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by badazzwindsor View Post
    Kovach's, 810-229-4691
    seen alot of stuff role thru there...

could also try reds in hartland on m59...

Thread Information