Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BMW X5 + Town & Country: 2 white haulers get interior resurrections

where did you get the knee pads i have some but they suck i work at fedex so my knees kill after kneeling on the metal trailer floors all day

where are the pics of the maserati

Quote Originally Posted by kammi10 View Post
    man i never get sick of looking at the pictures of your transformations you do on these cars
    Thanks a lot We'll have more coming soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by 86 Fox View Post
    wow, always impressed with your work these are my favorite threads to look through
    Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarken View Post
    No kidding. Talk about a living resumee for your company.
    Is Autolavish a franchise yet? Need to look into opening one of those down here in kentucky. Or at the very least get some test market data down here to see if there is a market in the Lexington/Hamburg area. The work you guys do, is like miracles in alot of cases.
    Not quite. We're still doing a lot to build our company. Later this month will mark the 1 year anniversary of our company, and being so niche market based makes it harder to get our name out because we're based off low volume work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger1982 View Post
    jesus that mini van was disgusting. Looks new now!!
    Do they wear new blue jeans (without washing them first) every day? How does a seat get that much blue transfer on it?!?!?!?!
    It was quite bad... but turned out pretty nice. Dark wash jeans can be an issue for anyone with a light colored interior. You'll see a similar issue with a Midnight Blue 2010 Porsche 911S we'll post up sooner or later in which we showed a little more step by step how it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by 82iroc View Post
    where did you get the knee pads i have some but they suck i work at fedex so my knees kill after kneeling on the metal trailer floors all day
    Home Depot. I think they were one of the most expensive ones they sell, but the foam is very supportive, cut thick, and they've been very durable this far. I'd highly recommend them to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by riche View Post
    where are the pics of the maserati
    They don't exist. We haven't had a chance to work on it yet. That car will we receiving a little interior work as well as paint correction performed, and because the client uses it as a daily driver, we wanted to wait until it was warm out.
    AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care
    www.autolavish.com

Read our Professional Detailing Articles Here

Like / Follow us on Facebook!

Got a Detailing or car care question? Ask us here!

A1 work, And those houses in the back round are huge.

Great work first of all. Secondly, when using the apc on a headliner do you just get some on a rag and rub it in?

Quote Originally Posted by chacho44 View Post
    A1 work, And those houses in the back round are huge.
    Thank you for the kind words, and yes - the houses in the area are all massive. Real nice place to live to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by DSG SNAKE View Post
    Great work first of all. Secondly, when using the apc on a headliner do you just get some on a rag and rub it in?
    Thank you. Headliners can be tricky and I wouldn't recommend working on the headliner of anything other than a modern car due to the differences in integrity of various glue manufacturers use. We lightly misted the APC on, then more or less dabbed it off. Too much of a scrubbing action can cause dirt and stains to go deeper into the fabric. The same problem occurs if you over-saturate a material with a liquid cleaning agent. Always better safe than sorry.
    AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care
    www.autolavish.com

Read our Professional Detailing Articles Here

Like / Follow us on Facebook!

Got a Detailing or car care question? Ask us here!

Damn, you guys do excellent work. Extremely impressive!
    2008 z06 - H/C/I/E

"Don't ask for pics either. She would make a train take a dirt road."

Thread Information