Quote Originally Posted by joestang View Post
This is my car (in case you missed my sarcasm earlier).

Joe (Duke) has been great keeping me informed since last week when I dropped the car off, and has explained everything he has done and more importantly why he has done it. I know there was alot more wrong then he anticipated (and me also), but I know its done right and I dont have to worry about it burning to the ground now.

I guess this is why you should pay people to do electrical, and not try to jimmy-rig shit yourself.

And just so we are clear not a single piece of electrical on the car was done by me, I guess thats what you get when you buy someone else's project.
Thanks Joe! I made sure that anyone that asked about your car in my shop knew that you didn't wire it, that you just got it that way.

BTW I finished the little suff up last night but didn't get a chance to check out that fuel pressure gauge. I plan on doing that tonight. Usually I go straight to the shop from work but my tax refund came in today so I wanted to get it int he bank right away. Now I'm going to take a nap so I can pull an all-nighter on SS4Matt's car and finally be done wiring that!

And yes, wiring isn't somehting that should ever be jimmy-rigged, unless you're trying to claim fire damage on your insurance!