Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: 2010 Cruise Night Info

  1. #11
    Club Sponsor VarsityCustomWerkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sippin on Gin & Juice
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1sleeper View Post
    hell yeah thanks for some good info. now hopefully more ppl come out
    whens the car gonna be done and out?

  2. #12
    Club Member Krazybones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,610

    Default

    Thanks Tony for doing this.
    ****MATT*****

  3. #13
    Official Motown Events Director Hugger Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Harnessing 620HP up in Holly, MI
    Posts
    11,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 94 Drop View Post
    Tuesday.
    Applebee's in Woodhaven
    Got it added. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1sleeper View Post
    hell yeah thanks for some good info. now hopefully more ppl come out
    No problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    Thanks Tony for doing this.
    You guys are most welcome.
    My Toys: Hugger Orange 1999 Z28 6-Spd Twin Turbo
    1937 Chevy Pick Up Extended Cab (1 of 1)
    Future Toy: Orange Ultima GTR or SLC...

  4. #14
    Club Member ls1sleeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by got_h8rs? View Post
    whens the car gonna be done and out?
    im hoping june! its just lil stuff but money is tight right now
    Automatics win races, 6-speeds impress high school kids
    98% of fords are still on the road, the other 2% made it home or are chevy powered!

  5. #15
    Forum Member b78cobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Burton, MI
    Posts
    847

    Default

    John's Pizzeria in Davison, Tuesday nights 6:00-8:30 starting May 4th. Might be a little bit of a long drive for most of you though.

  6. #16
    Official Motown Events Director Hugger Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Harnessing 620HP up in Holly, MI
    Posts
    11,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b78cobra View Post
    John's Pizzeria in Davison, Tuesday nights 6:00-8:30 starting May 4th. Might be a little bit of a long drive for most of you though.
    Got it. Thanks!
    My Toys: Hugger Orange 1999 Z28 6-Spd Twin Turbo
    1937 Chevy Pick Up Extended Cab (1 of 1)
    Future Toy: Orange Ultima GTR or SLC...

  7. #17
    Forum Member Tberg725's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    St Clair Shores
    Posts
    1,831

    Default

    Never knew about pepperbottoms on tuesday an looks like me an jp are in the same boat lol

  8. #18
    Club Member Shadow X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In the back of a jacked up tailgate. Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things.
    Posts
    7,708

    Default

    good job tony this was long overdue
    "BUILT not BOUGHT"

    95 F250 4x4 12"s of lift on 38s
    Cummins swap someday

    To attempt the destruction of our passions is the height of folly. What a noble aim is that of the zealot who tortures himself like a madman in order to desire nothing, love nothing, feel nothing, and who, if he succeeded, would end up a complete monster!

    Denis Diderot


  9. #19
    Forum Member Slowmaro305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Warren
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tberg725 View Post
    Never knew about pepperbottoms on tuesday an looks like me an jp are in the same boat lol
    Used to be on Sundays, but changed so it didn't have to compete with Dooleys.

    Thanks for organizing this Tony! This is great.

  10. #20
    Forum Member JpMotorsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Clinton Township, MI
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Anyone going to Pepperbottoms or Rams Horn on Utica Rd tonight? Its their opening nights for cruise ins.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •