Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Habs Win!

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

One and done? In the last 20 years, they've won 4 cups. Even if you remove the arbitrary number of 20, in the NHL era, the Wings have the 3rd most cups. Hardly little brother. Just like with Michigan (which, you never did respond to essentially anything I last said), you're blinded by fandom and hate the thought that any team would be better than yours, so you have to resort to using records from the dawn of time to make you feel better. That's fine. The fact is that the Wings have the longest playoff stretch and have dominated the last few decades while the Habs have been lucky to even get to the conference finals. It should also be noted, they've never won the President's trophy. Kind of hard to be big brother when you can't win the big games and can't win the little ones either.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Dude, you really take things too seriously
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

I would like to add that I have 3 friends that played hockey. All 3 said the wings organization is number 1, hands down. When you are doing damage in the league and you only have a few (2-3) guy on the ice that you didnt draft and bring up through your farm system says something. So much goes into going the distance in that game its unthinkable. Ive heard stories of guys playing with a broken hand taped to thier stick in the finals.

Guys spend thier entire careers here, take pay cuts to come here, and come play one or 2 years because we have the best in ownership and management.

I wouldnt be surprised if coach takes less money to stay in detroit. If he stays im willing to bet he had a higher offer, if he leaves it wont be because we wouldnt match the offer. We will find out in 2 days.

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

I actually like the Wings and root for them unless it's against Montreal.

They are a class organization
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Thread Information