Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Company 2 - You Shall Not Pass

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305 View Post
    He was only out there for a little bit. Even then, they would have to still come over that small ridge and not die while they tried to put it on us. We mostly stayed behind the mountain, pop out for a few shots and then roll back behind it if we needed repairs.

Honestly though, unless the UAV was going for the guys in the back of the tank, which he would have had to hover pretty high (high enough for us to shoot down where we were at) then a direct hit from a UAV missile would have been healed in just a few seconds. Put 3-4 guys wrenching on a tank and watch that health bar rise ridiculously fast. No one was going to kill that tank except a mortar strike.
    I take the UAV (from the attackers side) over the mountains to the right and by the time the "10 seconds to return" timer gets down, it comes out behind that tank. One well placed missile, or a suicidal UAV with C4 on it....

Only time I've seen tanks one shotted by a UAV is when it's already been damaged.

Haha, yeah that would work also. Don't see that very much though.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Looks like I'll have to pick this up. Eric, you hacve 360 or PS3? From the graphics I'd say PS3?

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Only time I've seen tanks one shotted by a UAV is when it's already been damaged.

Haha, yeah that would work also. Don't see that very much though.
    You don't see C4 bomb UAV's on your game? Maybe it's just a Xbox thing, but we use them all the time. It's an easy way to take out a spot in Rush. One guy takes over the UAV. two guys use C4 with specialization of extra explosives on the UAV. UAV has 12 C4 on it. UAV goes, right next to the charge, either guy hits their trigger to set off the C4 and boom, no more charge.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FSTSOHC View Post
    Looks like I'll have to pick this up. Eric, you hacve 360 or PS3? From the graphics I'd say PS3?
    He has it for PC.

360 is far greater than PS3 tho C'mon, guys like DirtyBird going 28 and 8 wouldn't happen on 360...

Quote Originally Posted by stalked_R/T View Post
    You don't see C4 bomb UAV's on your game? Maybe it's just a Xbox thing, but we use them all the time. It's an easy way to take out a spot in Rush. One guy takes over the UAV. two guys use C4 with specialization of extra explosives on the UAV. UAV has 12 C4 on it. UAV goes, right next to the charge, either guy hits their trigger to set off the C4 and boom, no more charge.
    Nope. We just rush in, kill everything and then move onto the next flag.

Sweet. i'm picking this shit up today.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I hate playing on PS3 unless i get a squads with mics that use them, then it's a whole other thing
    Add me izthistaken
    Yeah, part of the game. It's not a lone wolf style of gameplay. The better team actually wins vs. one or two rambos.
    I understand that. I just hate when no one is on and I have to play by myself with a team of snipers....
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick86 View Post
    360 is far greater than PS3 tho C'mon, guys like DirtyBird going 28 and 8 wouldn't happen on 360...
    Ha! I guess I could switch to 360 and just own everyone.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/matttrombley/
    Founder MM Cult
    2002 Summit White ZR2
    2013 Summit White Silverado Z71

ugh, yeah. Nothing is more frustrating then setting an MCOM station, almost having it go off and you get killed and they disable it. Then you look at your map and you see the majority of your team in the hills.

ugh, yeah. Nothing is more frustrating then setting an MCOM station, almost having it go off and you get killed and they disable it. Then you look at your map and you see the majority of your team in the hills.
    I was in a clan with guys just sitting way back at the original spawn point sniping. Great, you're trying to get longshots for your sniper. Thanks for wasting my time, you can't even make for a good spawn point. Worthless fucks.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/matttrombley/
    Founder MM Cult
    2002 Summit White ZR2
    2013 Summit White Silverado Z71

Thread Information