Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop shoots biker in the back during a traffic stop

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    How do you figure that? Please explain...
    Easy, the guy was sitting at a complete stop, hand on his thigh. The cop gets out of his car and screams something(once, not over and over again). The guy swivels around (in the complete opposite direction he would be if he were going for a gun on his right hip), and the cop shoots him in the back. There was no gun, it was just a cop shooting first, asking questions later.

As far as them running, I am not sure they were running. It looked to me like they were racing each other, and didnt realize the cop was behind them when they took off. There was only 10 seconds between the time the cop lit the lights until the guy stopped. They might have been running, but I know 10 seconds isn't exactly a long time to pull over.

I know a cops job is hard, but that cop had a little bit too much energy going through his blood and couldn't control him self.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage View Post
    Should be attempted murder.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Fryguy302 View Post
    That guy's hand is on his thigh....all he's doing is looking back. That was 100% bullshit. That cop should be raped in prison.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.M. View Post
    Wow thats Fucked up...
    Couldnt agree more.
    -Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage View Post
    Easy, the guy was sitting at a complete stop, hand on his thigh. The cop gets out of his car and screams something(once, not over and over again). The guy swivels around (in the complete opposite direction he would be if he were going for a gun on his right hip), and the cop shoots him in the back. There was no gun, it was just a cop shooting first, asking questions later.

As far as them running, I am not sure they were running. It looked to me like they were racing each other, and didnt realize the cop was behind them when they took off. There was only 10 seconds between the time the cop lit the lights until the guy stopped. They might have been running, but I know 10 seconds isn't exactly a long time to pull over.

Wow.. only 10 seconds... they were def. not running then. More or less looking like messing around from a "dead dig".
    -Adam

Never run from the police.

I will say, that was an awfully quick decision to shoot someone, but until I have to constantly worry about dipshits shooting me, I won't be too quick to judge...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

It's definitely not a justified shooting but the guy still gets a partial Darwin award for trying to run and then not following the officer's orders once he was giving up. I know if a cop ever pulls a gun on me, I'm listening to everything perfectly because I don't want one of those crazy cops that panics to shoot me because he sees something that isn't there. He probably wouldn't have been shot although the cop definitely didn't have a very legit reason to shoot him. Both guys are at fault in this case.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    I looked at a few house in the O.H. but the taxes are outrageous
    that's for sure the high rent district.....

a few years back there was a black guy working with a lawn crew there. after work he was sitting on the corner waiting for his ride to pick him up, (or something like that), when the o.h. boys rolled up and rousted him. there was quite a bit of profiling accusations, etc., but the truth is, in that village they profile everybody. don't belong here: get the fuck out. plain and simple. i'd be surprised this officer does any time at all. let's just see how it plays out....

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    How do you figure that? Please explain...
    First, it look to me that the bikers were drag racing.

Second, the cop did not turn on his lights until after the bikers took off.

Third, and most important you cannot shoot a person WITHOUT the BRANDISH of a WEAPON, let alone SHOOT the PERSON in the BACK!

It was NOT JUSTIFIED!

That cop is toast

Club Member

wow. that cop is fucked. . . and deserves to be.

Nick

yea he didnt even give him enough time to do anything... he was just acting on rash judgement... he deserves whatever he gets....

Thread Information