Thread: Varsity Ford show pics

Default Varsity Ford show pics

Not many but a good selection of what was there. I think there were over 120 cars which was great considering the wet day. Given that, I had my camera put away most the time but here's what I came up with:

http://www.soniccherry.com/carshows/10varsityford/

You should have come inside and looked for me. Thanks for posting the pictures. The rain really kill attendance, but it was pretty good considering.
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Thanks for the pictures! Hangemhigh and myself rolled up there near the end of the show in my silver '77 Trans Am, and saw a few Motown people. It was great later in the day, we got in plenty of cruise time.

I got hit w/more rain on the way back to Canton. It was just a quick downpour for a few seconds, but enough to make you yell WTF

Matt I tried looking for you a bit but no one I asked knew where you were whenever it was that I asked. I should've gone inside and done that. It was a good show even w/the rain, I counted around 125 in the middle of the morning when it was still raining. How big is this show usually?

Thread Information