Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo Camaro (Gold Rush) vs Twin Turbo Gallardo(Fadi)!

Quote Originally Posted by hooray for farva View Post
    and the truth being low 9 high 8 on its best day . ?
    Not even close.. It's not as fast as people think. I drive it everywhere.. and i have it out every weekend. Being realistic no low 9 high 8 car would last.
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by hooray for farva View Post
    and the truth being low 9 high 8 on its best day . ?

yeah, in the 1/8th

So Fadi's car would probably go mid to low 11's? Sounds about right.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush View Post
    You know, some guy asked me that the other night... "what does your car run?" I reply with 10.5's, he said "wow... i heard low 8's, high 7's".. LMAO. I'd cream myself if i could go those numbers!
    Torretto!!!!
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

Quote Originally Posted by DarrinB View Post
    yeah, in the 1/8th
    Exactly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER View Post
    So Fadi's car would probably go mid to low 11's? Sounds about right.
    It's hard to say, depends on how the car does out of the hole. His car runs strong.. i know those things are geared for 200 mph so i don't know what they are about 0-60 and such.
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER View Post
    Man Leo your car must go 7's because Fadi said he'd smoke my car and you made him look like he was going backwards!
    You made 1800rwhp on the dyno the first pull also, remember?
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Also just realized a "trailer trash on wheels camaro" was in that video.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305 View Post
    Also just realized a "trailer trash on wheels camaro" was in that video.
    Was that the white blur that went by the screen? I thought that was a missile.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Forum Member

Ltlhomo, why don't you stay out of this roll racing thread and quit stirring the pot like you usually do. This was a roll race, something your car cant do. Hell, it cant stay together in a 1/4 track, nevermind driving it on the street, racing it, then making it back home. And when you do go to the track, you dont line up next to anyone because you are either worried about your pile breaking, getting beat, or showing just how much slower the car is now than what it used to be before you fucked it all up. But, had hell frozen over and you were out with us, you would have most likely seen the same taillights i did.

And obviously Leo's car is much faster than a 10.50 car and I think everyone knows that. The zr1 that I raced and beat went 10.6@140 mph.
    Last edited by Fadi; 06-28-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    Ltlhomo, why don't you stay out of this roll racing thread and quit stirring the pot like you usually do. This was a roll race, something your car cant do. Hell, it cant stay together in a 1/4 track, nevermind driving it on the street, racing it, then making it back home. And when you do go to the track, you dont line up next to anyone because you are either worried about your pile breaking, getting beat, or showing just how much slower the car is now than what it used to be before you fucked it all up. But, had hell frozen over and you were out with us, you would have most likely seen the same taillights i did.

And obviously Leo's car is much faster than a 10.50 car and I think everyone knows that. The zr1 that I raced and beat went 10.6@140 mph.
    Your motor must be getting tired then because Leo's stock bottom end car went by you like you were standing still. And going from a roll is far from optimal for his car so you had every advantage including leaving a second early and still got smoked.

And maybe you missed it, but I lined up with a mid 7-second outlaw 10.5 car at the last NOET. And I always drive my car on and off the trailer which is tough to do if it's "broken" every time like you claim. Nevermind the dozens and dozens of videos on my youtube that show it running just fine with the exception of overpowering the track here and there. Maybe you should show up at the track before talking about what happened at it? I've raced the car almost every other weekend since the track opened. And I'm not sure how I made the car slower than it was before being that this car had never been raced prior to me buying it. Maybe you have the wrong information and think I bought Filipowski's entire car but unfortunately for me, he still has it and it's not even the same body style as mine. lol
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Thread Information