Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo Camaro (Gold Rush) vs Twin Turbo Gallardo(Fadi)!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER View Post
    So from what you just wrote, your life clearly revolves around your car but then you say the highlight of my life is my Camaro. I can barely find time to race it once every other week so I'm glad I don't need to go to a bunch of gatherings to listen to a bunch of kids stroking my ego in order to feel adequate.
    You can barely find a race because every time you are supposed to show up and race, you bitch out. You are macho when it comes to talking about how fast your car is and showing xceed how well your car can go down the track, but when it comes to actually lining up next to someone that has a car with relative acceleration to yours, you just stay home because you are a grade A bitch. Face it, while I go out and race, over and over again, you are home getting stroked by Turboturd.

And when I go out places, I don't go out to listen to a bunch of kids stroking my ego. Actually, I go out to RACE. In the event that I do stop somewhere for whatever reason, sure people come up and look, ask me questions, compliment me, etc. After all, it is a Lamborghini, not a pile of feces on wheels like yours. Remember, ltlhomo, most can make a car go fast, but not most can make an exotic go fast. This is a fact that you will have to live with until the day you die, and it kills you, I know it does. But it puts a smile on my face knowing that you are the bottom of the totem pole, and I am not..

That's all from me. One last time, thanks for the race, Leo. Let me know if you want to meet up with sinister C5 next weekend.

Sinister, shoot me a PM if you want to meet up next weekend. I would love to run your car and see how I do.

PEACE..

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    SHOW me where I was asked if I ever ran my car 60-130 and I said "NO, I never ran my car 60-130". Show me!! I am waiting.......

Regarding the airport, if you really think that Adam will pay anything over $.50, then you have something coming. You never believed what Adam sais before, why now? Oh I know why, to stir the pot like you and your boyfriend ALWAYS do! I suggest concentrating on getting your car to go faster than 12s vs. always trying to set up races that don't involve your own car.
    12s is better than you'll ever do with that primadonna lambo.

And erics done more work on my car than you have on your own so my races are his races.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

You can barely find a race because every time you are supposed to show up and race, you bitch out. You are macho when it comes to talking about how fast your car is and showing xceed how well your car can go down the track, but when it comes to actually lining up next to someone that has a car with relative acceleration to yours, you just stay home because you are a grade A bitch. Face it, while I go out and race, over and over again, you are home getting stroked by Turboturd.

And when I go out places, I don't go out to listen to a bunch of kids stroking my ego. Actually, I go out to RACE. In the event that I do stop somewhere for whatever reason, sure people come up and look, ask me questions, compliment me, etc. After all, it is a Lamborghini, not a pile of feces on wheels like yours. Remember, ltlhomo, most can make a car go fast, but not most can make an exotic go fast. This is a fact that you will have to live with until the day you die, and it kills you, I know it does. But it puts a smile on my face knowing that you are the bottom of the totem pole, and I am not..

That's all from me. One last time, thanks for the race, Leo. Let me know if you want to meet up with sinister C5 next weekend.

Sinister, shoot me a PM if you want to meet up next weekend. I would love to run your car and see how I do.

PEACE..
    You're fucking delusional.

You're bazillion dollar lambo just got smoked by a "pile of feces camaro" that isn't even setup for rolls and you even tried jumping on him. It ran out of fucking gear 3 seconds into the race and still stomped your 30K turbo kit Doug L high big $ lambo.

And just like a bitch. He runs out of the thread when he knows he's been fucking put in his place again. Bye bye Fagi
    Last edited by 91Bird305; 06-28-2010 at 08:07 PM.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Forum Member

Bye, Fatty...

Bye, Fatty...
    You're the one who looks like a fool here shorty. I wouldn't be laughing. You tried lieing about you making VBOX runs, you tried weaseling out of a race you said you would do and then you got smoked by a "piece of feces camaro" (as you put them) and you even tried jumping on him with that quick 3rd honk shit.

Now walk away like a good boy before you get embarrassed more.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

I bet if you look up Napoleon complex there's a pic of fadi posing next to his bright orange lambo.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Nice work Leo
    www.facebook.com/PaysoProductions Like US!!
    You Have Never Seen Racing Like This...
    Thanks to my sponsors
    TeamZ Motorsports
    Varsity Ford
    Fullthrottlespeed
    Motown Muscle
    Diamond Pistons
    Diamond Fabrication

so hows the summer going to be getting freight trained by mullet mobiles built for 1320 ft . ? lol priceless is a good answer .

you ride snowmobiles ??

good runs Fadi, either way. I'm sure we will be coming up again.

Quote Originally Posted by PaysoProductions View Post
    Nice work Leo
    thank you sir
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 99slverZ View Post
    It sure stayed next to lid pretty good on his pass and I know what number he ran.
    I left on lid, and he still passed me bad. Do you have an obsession with my car and I? Lol, and no more jp to back you up now..
    KFP Racing

Thread Information