Page 864 of 864 FirstFirst ... 364764814854860861862863864
Results 8,631 to 8,636 of 8636

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Nice shoes ANDY, looks really good.
    "If it Flys, Floats or F**ks...RENT IT'.

"I own Firearms and a Backhoe"

"Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein"

I got one to try, ours friends swear by them. I got this one for camping. I normally cook over the fire but this looks like a breakfast game changer. Walmart has them with everything you see, stand, side table and the hose to attach to a 20# lpg cylinder for $174, retail for $244 on Amazon.

Long story short, we bought it online Friday, walmart took our money and said we could pick up on Saturday. Saturday morning get email that said item was cancelled because it was out of stock. Look at stores nearby that have them. A store an hour away does have 7 in stock. Buy it, money pulled said we can pick up today. Haul ass to Traverse city (about an HR away) and it isn't ready for pick up yet. We go inside and they have 5 left. So we grab two, at this point friends of ours want one now. We cancelled our online order and left the store. Today we went back to the Walmart that cancelled our order because it was out of stock to grab some easter stuff. We walk back to the garden section and they have 4 of the grill that is out of stock....grrr.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by H.O. Driver; 03-21-2021 at 07:48 PM.

Time to ditch the 35 year old electronics in the Buick.

FASTXFI.JPG
    -Andy
    Pics here

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang 351W turbo project
    2009 Escalade
    2009 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by H.O. Driver View Post
    I got one to try, ours friends swear by them. I got this one for camping. I normally cook over the fire but this looks like a breakfast game changer. Walmart has them with everything you see, stand, side table and the hose to attach to a 20# lpg cylinder for $174, retail for $244 on Amazon.

Long story short, we bought it online Friday, walmart took our money and said we could pick up on Saturday. Saturday morning get email that said item was cancelled because it was out of stock. Look at stores nearby that have them. A store an hour away does have 7 in stock. Buy it, money pulled said we can pick up today. Haul ass to Traverse city (about an HR away) and it isn't ready for pick up yet. We go inside and they have 5 left. So we grab two, at this point friends of ours want one now. We cancelled our online order and left the store. Today we went back to the Walmart that cancelled our order because it was out of stock to grab some easter stuff. We walk back to the garden section and they have 4 of the grill that is out of stock....grrr.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    My parents have the giant one that originally showed up in Cabelas years ago. He used it for camping with the pack of friends (he'd cook for maybe 16-17 people). Maybe 6 or 7 years ago I bought my Dad the 17" tabletop version because the group got smaller. I bought myself a 17" tabletop version maybe 5 years ago from Menards with a bag for less than $70? Anyway, same thing. Works great for camping.

I eventually welded up a new griddle out of stainless to make cleanup easier for camping. I've been thinking about welding up a lid for it, I have a folding weather guard to go around it that I made that helps the wind and rain from cooling it off too much.

Getting installed. fastxfi2.jpg
    -Andy
    Pics here

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang 351W turbo project
    2009 Escalade
    2009 CTS-V

Modern EFI! Huge upgrade!
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph