Page 155 of 894 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 8931

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Yea, when Beats got bought by Creative Labs everything went to crap in them. They still sound good, but for the price, you can get something of better quality.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

My biggest issue with earbuds is that I can never seem to get a pair that actually fit my ear. Even with the sets with different tips, they are either too big (stay in, but are painful after a short time), are too small (immediately fall out), or are the wrong shape/material (slip out after a short time). I really wish I could find a pair that fit like my swimming ear plugs. The S4s look like they have a lower durometer silicone tip, so I think I'll give those a shot. I really do prefer earbuds because of the portability, but was looking for something that was comfortable while giving good sound (which is why I was looking at over-the-ear headphones).
    Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    My biggest issue with earbuds is that I can never seem to get a pair that actually fit my ear. Even with the sets with different tips, they are either too big (stay in, but are painful after a short time), are too small (immediately fall out), or are the wrong shape/material (slip out after a short time). I really wish I could find a pair that fit like my swimming ear plugs. The S4s look like they have a lower durometer silicone tip, so I think I'll give those a shot. I really do prefer earbuds because of the portability, but was looking for something that was comfortable while giving good sound (which is why I was looking at over-the-ear headphones).
    Check out Skull Candy... I LOVE mine... I had the same issue till I tried them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Had a tool show this weekend... Bought a bunch of shit... Whoops...

12inch Makita Miter Saw...
    ls1216l.jpg

Makita Sawzall

Dart board that uses Throwing Knives...
    xl1510.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chunkybs View Post
    Attachment 59824

me and some friends picked up some old 80's scooters, plan to fix them up and use them for getting around the track/ car shows. snagged all 3 for $20. planning to lower the deck of mine and raise the bars to make them adult size lol. should be a good time killer.
    I had the exact same green kent scooter in your picture! lol

Dunno what your budget is, but get a custom fit pair with custom fit tips. I've heard it's incredible. They're not cheap, but if you're shopping for a pair of high-end ear buds it's pretty competitive especially considering what you're getting.

oops, double post.
    Last edited by lucky7; 03-14-2012 at 09:53 AM.

I always had the same problem.

Klipsch S4:
    http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-IMAGE-.../dp/B001V9LPT4

Comply T100:
    http://www.amazon.com/Comply-T-100-S...1736197&sr=1-2

After about 100 hours of burn-in on the buds, they sound great. And the Comply tips are memory foam - roll them between your fingers and stuff 'em in your ears. They expand to a perfect fit; both noise canceling and extremely comfortable. They really don't tire out your ears either. I wear mine probably 2 hours every day while walking around campus and whatnot.

Of course if you want a set of cans, you can find some good stuff on Amazon's headphone store:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...qid=1331736464

CNet reviews are helpful too, IMO.
    (beats solo review in link)
    http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/b...ag=mncol;let;4

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie2000 View Post
    Dunno what your budget is, but get a custom fit pair with custom fit tips. I've heard it's incredible. They're not cheap, but if you're shopping for a pair of high-end ear buds it's pretty competitive especially considering what you're getting.
    Memory foam tips, 3 pair for $15. Comply is the company name, and they have a few different ones to fit a bunch of different brands of buds.
    Last edited by lucky7; 03-14-2012 at 09:56 AM.

I am taking your advice and getting a set of Sennheiser HD555 on-ear headphones. Going to also get a pair of cheaper earbuds to replace the ones I have now. Looked at a few reviews and found some that are in my budget (considering I'll be getting the other headphones too). Cheap, but had good reviews everywhere I looked (they're a JVC product). If they don't fit well, I'll look into those foam tips. Looks like those would work really well, but I don't want to spend the money on them until I decide it's necessary/beneficial. I tried the skull candy ones, and liked them...but they broke really quickly. Really appreciate all the advice...saved me a ton of headaches in the future!
    Last edited by AutoEuphoria; 03-14-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    Dart board that uses Throwing Knives...
    xl1510.jpg
    Forget the tools, this is badass!!
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1