Page 243 of 894 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 8932

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by 347convert View Post
    This is going to hard to explain. I know a guy who had an in wall set up. His wife was artistic and she painted art on the grills of the speaker and then they just had custom picture frames made to go around the bezel. So it just looks like 2 paintings on the wall.
    ^^^ that is a killer idea for that type of home entertainment system.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    -Ryan-

91 Slow'noma - 14 Cruze Diesel - 16 Ram 1500 Limited
    16 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R - 18 GasGas TXT300GP

Quote Originally Posted by 347convert View Post
    Here is my .22lr

Nice shooter......

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post

Welcome to the club . Theres really no need for the Otterbox, but the rubber sleeve does help
    '16 Fiesta ST

Love the white toes! We'll be needing a newfie subforum pretty soon with all the newfie owners

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleC View Post
    8wk old Newfie

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Welcome to the club . Theres really no need for the Otterbox, but the rubber sleeve does help
    Thanks. The OB is probably a bit of overkill, but if I'm travelling, I like that extra layer of protection.

Question for you guys w/the Nexus 7: how often do you use it for heavy browsing as opposed to messing around w/apps and whatnot? I was planning on getting a Nexus 10 for the larger screen, as I figured the 7 might be too small for such heavy use (it'll be my primary non-work machine/browser for 4 days out of the week). I'm not sure if the larger size will be worth the extra bulk, price, etc. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    Question for you guys w/the Nexus 7: how often do you use it for heavy browsing as opposed to messing around w/apps and whatnot? I was planning on getting a Nexus 10 for the larger screen, as I figured the 7 might be too small for such heavy use (it'll be my primary non-work machine/browser for 4 days out of the week). I'm not sure if the larger size will be worth the extra bulk, price, etc. Thoughts?
    I use my N7 for about 90% of what I used to on my laptop. Works great, but if I wanted to spend the extra money, I wouldve gone with an N10. The display on that thing is crazy good, better than any iPad. With all that, the N7 is great for web browsing, but the N10 is better because of the screen realestate. If you want portability, get the N7...if youll be using it more around the house, the N10 is the way to go.
    '16 Fiesta ST

I'll be using it on the road and at home, but mostly as a primary device for browsing in my hotel room 3 nights per week. The 10 will fit right into my laptop bag as well so portability isn't too much of a concern. Maybe I should find someone w/a 7 or go to a store and mess around for a while to see if it fits my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    I use my N7 for about 90% of what I used to on my laptop. Works great, but if I wanted to spend the extra money, I wouldve gone with an N10. The display on that thing is crazy good, better than any iPad. With all that, the N7 is great for web browsing, but the N10 is better because of the screen realestate. If you want portability, get the N7...if youll be using it more around the house, the N10 is the way to go.
    Agreed. Coming from a 10" TouchPad, the portability of the 7" trumps the screen of the 10" for what I'll use it for. If you're hell bent on a 10", then the N10 is the way I'd go. 32GB only.

Thread Information