Page 336 of 894 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436836 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 8931

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Gookracing View Post
    Thanks. I'm at corner 24 mile and Card rd on the condo unit.
    yeah your right by me ill see you at bb's on a saturday night lol
    www.facebook.com/PaysoProductions Like US!!
    You Have Never Seen Racing Like This...
    Thanks to my sponsors
    TeamZ Motorsports
    Varsity Ford
    Fullthrottlespeed
    Motown Muscle
    Diamond Pistons
    Diamond Fabrication

Quote Originally Posted by svtserpent View Post
    We should smoke out all the rental house fucks.They should call it Rental oak.

Yup Shelby on Starlite & dusk.
    Ha!! When I was 18 I cut grass for a living and did this house everyweek for almost 2 summers lol. Would have been 2004 and part of 2005. Nice house and nice area.

thought so, my parents are in the same sub division nice area for sure.

Thanks guys. We are very excited. AND I made a killing on the old house

Congrats on the house!

Bought more car wash and wax.

I also picked up some Transparent Whole House RG6 cable to make my own RCA wire. The shop even let me borrow the tools I needed to cut and terminate the wires with. Those guys freaking rock! I need to pick up some power wire (thinking 4 gauge) a power distribution block, a ground cable, a couple of fuses, a fuse holder, a sub, and have the sub box built. The sub and sub box will happen in about two weeks. I can hardly wait to get this stuff installed. Saturday I'm heading to a friend's house to install some sound deadening material. The last thing I want is for the car to sound like a rattle trap. If you guys are interested I'll make a build thread.

Love the Mr Pink, great soap for the price. Been wanting to try some 845 for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissGTO View Post

I also picked up some Transparent Whole House RG6 cable to make my own RCA wire. The shop even let me borrow the tools I needed to cut and terminate the wires with. Those guys freaking rock! I need to pick up some power wire (thinking 4 gauge) a power distribution block, a ground cable, a couple of fuses, a fuse holder, a sub, and have the sub box built. The sub and sub box will happen in about two weeks. I can hardly wait to get this stuff installed. Saturday I'm heading to a friend's house to install some sound deadening material. The last thing I want is for the car to sound like a rattle trap. If you guys are interested I'll make a build thread.
    Nice! Rolling your own always beats pre-made. If you need some good RCA plugs, check out the Switchcraft nickel plated plugs, specifically the long body ones. You can get em on Markertek for something like $1.20 each when you buy in bulk. They have better grip than any other plug Ive tried, and work very well. Theyre used in many high end cables that cost hundreds of dollars each. Im a big fan of Canare Star Quad myself, thats about the most durable, and flexible cable out there. The stuff I use for RCA patch cables is 51 cents per foot.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Nice! Rolling your own always beats pre-made. If you need some good RCA plugs, check out the Switchcraft nickel plated plugs, specifically the long body ones. You can get em on Markertek for something like $1.20 each when you buy in bulk. They have better grip than any other plug Ive tried, and work very well. Theyre used in many high end cables that cost hundreds of dollars each. Im a big fan of Canare Star Quad myself, thats about the most durable, and flexible cable out there. The stuff I use for RCA patch cables is 51 cents per foot.
    I picked up RCA plugs from the guys that sold me the cable. I figured they'd know what works...LOL Today I need to find power wire, preferably 4 gauge, heat shrink, and a few connectors for the amp wiring. By Friday I should have everything to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissGTO View Post
    I picked up RCA plugs from the guys that sold me the cable. I figured they'd know what works...LOL Today I need to find power wire, preferably 4 gauge, heat shrink, and a few connectors for the amp wiring. By Friday I should have everything to get started.
    Where did you get those spade connectors? They seem to be a PITA to find, but I like them much better than banana plugs.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Thread Information