Page 337 of 894 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437837 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 8931

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Where did you get those spade connectors? They seem to be a PITA to find, but I like them much better than banana plugs.
    I believe he company that makes those connectors is called Vampire Wire.Here. I'm going to have to go with female connectors for my speakers. Trying to find female connectors that I think will do the speaker wire justice is proving to be slightly difficult.
    Last edited by littlemissGTO; 05-23-2013 at 07:41 AM.

HP - ENVY Desktop - 10GB Memory - 1.5TB Hard Drive

And 3 of these for it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissGTO View Post
    I believe he company that makes those connectors is called Vampire Wire.[URL="http://www.vampirewire.com/viewcategory.php?groupid=5"]Here/URL]. I'm going to have to go with female connectors for my speakers. Trying to find female connectors that I think will do the speaker wire justice is proving to be slightly difficult.
    Ah yeah forgot about Vampire. Cardas makes good ones too but theyre pretty spendy. If you go on www.soniccraft.com they have a huge selection of cables, capacitors, resistors, and terminations to pick from. I was just looking for a place that sold em cheaper in bulk
    '16 Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by mhthomas2010 View Post
    Love the Mr Pink, great soap for the price. Been wanting to try some 845 for a while now
    I feel guilty straying from Meguiar's, but the 845 was on sale with a few applicators and free shipping. Figured I would give it a shot. I'll let ya know what I think of it.

Wanted one of these for a long time. Pretty tough sounding.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I feel guilty straying from Meguiar's, but the 845 was on sale with a few applicators and free shipping. Figured I would give it a shot. I'll let ya know what I think of it.
    Thanks, I just placed an order for some Wheel Brightener, Surbuf pads, Ironx paste and a bunch of Blackfire waterless concentrate. Love the BF waterless for quick detailing

New roof, and sheeting, and gutters to accompany them! Next is to install the glass block basement windows. Joys of owning a house. Between the roof, windows, gutters and block windows, I could have a low 8 sec car for the cost of that shit lol. Oh well house comes first and hobbies will come later, soon I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott714 View Post
    Wanted one of these for a long time. Pretty tough sounding.
    Nice bike.

I miss my old Vmax..... it was fun as hell being at a light next to a crotch rocket and seeing them get pissed because they couldn't outrun a "cruiser", unless there was a corner involved somewhere. That thing was fast as hell.... Good times.

Mind if I ask how much you paid?

Quote Originally Posted by apkano View Post
    Nice bike.

I miss my old Vmax..... it was fun as hell being at a light next to a crotch rocket and seeing them get pissed because they couldn't outrun a "cruiser", unless there was a corner involved somewhere. That thing was fast as hell.... Good times.

Mind if I ask how much you paid?
    It's a bad ass bike. I paid more than I should but it had some add ons as well.
    Last edited by Scott714; 05-26-2013 at 08:11 PM.

I got this for her on Mother day.

Early Father Day gift from wife.

Thread Information