Page 386 of 894 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486886 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 8931

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

New House

photo photo1.jpg

Meet Bear... Silver Newfie... He's 8 months old and underweight... Old family only fed him 2 cups a day...
    46951_10100881402444488_818162503_n.jpg
    1209128_10100881374350788_1039961671_n.jpg
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Dog like that has to need at least 4-5cups a day I bet, right?
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Dog like that has to need at least 4-5cups a day I bet, right?
    At his age Teddy was destroying 6-8 cups a day depending on his mood... Last night Teddy and Bear tried to pull a fast one and eat out of each other's bowls... So when they stopped for a second to try and play, I switched bowls and they never knew... I always gave Teddy 2-3 cups each time I refill... He ate about 2-3 times... Just depends on his mood I guess...

Teddy use to eat at certain times till I just let him free choice... When he's hungry, he eats, and we will refill his bowl till he wants to eat again... Seem to work out good so far...

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    At his age Teddy was destroying 6-8 cups a day depending on his mood... Last night Teddy and Bear tried to pull a fast one and eat out of each other's bowls... So when they stopped for a second to try and play, I switched bowls and they never knew... I always gave Teddy 2-3 cups each time I refill... He ate about 2-3 times... Just depends on his mood I guess...

Teddy use to eat at certain times till I just let him free choice... When he's hungry, he eats, and we will refill his bowl till he wants to eat again... Seem to work out good so far...
    That's how Mac is, I keep a couple of cups in his bowl and he grazes. He's always at a healthy weight. I wish I could do that. Ha.
    Mac was malnourished when we got him. Full grown but half the weight he should have been. He's got a lot of hip problems now and I'm sure being malnourished didnt help.

Good looking pups man. They're going to be huge.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    That's how Mac is, I keep a couple of cups in his bowl and he grazes. He's always at a healthy weight. I wish I could do that. Ha.
    Mac was malnourished when we got him. Full grown but half the weight he should have been. He's got a lot of hip problems now and I'm sure being malnourished didnt help.

Good looking pups man. They're going to be huge.
    Thanks... They are already acting like
    tumblr_lv4h3kXI3m1r03muio1_500.jpg

They cheap shot each other so much you can sit and watch for hours last night... Bear was walking away from Teddy and Teddy books full speed and him and rams him down... Teddy walks away thinking he's the man... Bear got up and started booking full speed at Teddy and took his legs out from him...

Damn! Glad I've got a 2 cup a day dog. He gets one in the morning and one at dinner time.
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Added a piece to my back.

Nice... Love the piston design...

Thread Information