Page 411 of 894 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 8932

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Good luck Ozz....... Though, if she's stuck with you for years it's pretty much a lock that she'll say yes. Good looking ring BTW.

Oh yes, we've been together 8 years now (split 50/50 on long-distance and living together after I moved out). It's just a matter of me finally doing it, there's no concern. I know that's a long time but I bought the house, her new Caddy, remodeled the kitchen, etc. Got to spread it out, you know. Once the baby is here I'll be done with my list major to-do list, at least

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    Oh yes, we've been together 8 years now (split 50/50 on long-distance and living together after I moved out). It's just a matter of me finally doing it, there's no concern. I know that's a long time but I bought the house, her new Caddy, remodeled the kitchen, etc. Got to spread it out, you know. Once the baby is here I'll be done with my list major to-do list, at least
    That's how it happened to me... Dated my fiancé for 4 years... Got a house... Gutted the house completely... Redid the whole house for her... New roof... New kitchen... Dinning Room... Bedrooms.. New everything... Then was able to stash money away for a ring after she changed her mind on rings 3 different times... I was about to choke her... Popped the question... And when we get married we will be together for 8+ years...
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    That's how it happened to me... Dated my fiancé for 4 years... Got a house... Gutted the house completely... Redid the whole house for her... New roof... New kitchen... Dinning Room... Bedrooms.. New everything... Then was able to stash money away for a ring after she changed her mind on rings 3 different times... I was about to choke her... Popped the question... And when we get married we will be together for 8+ years...
    Aha, see I knew I wasn't the only that didn't put marriage above and beyond everything else. I always figured as long as we were together and were assuming our lives as if we were married, there was no rush to spend the money and such to actually do it just yet. Not that our 8 years wasn't long enough, but as mentioned there were other things going on. Sure I could've afforded it all without missing it, but I'm too much of a saver first and foremost and she's lucky I agreed to spend what I have been at the going rate as it was. Our families haven't got money to handle any parties so that'll be on me when the time comes, as will the honeymoon. So I figured hell, I'm waiting on it :p

Anyway, she has no idea about the ring and probably doesn't expect I'll ever finally propose. This will be a surprise for sure (though there's no possible way to accidentally PIIHB, as that is a heavy chore to get anywhere) and she's stuck with what I give her unless she wants to pay for it herself. Lucky for her I do know what she likes and wants, so that's also lucky for me in the end - haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    Aha, see I knew I wasn't the only that didn't put marriage above and beyond everything else. I always figured as long as we were together and were assuming our lives as if we were married, there was no rush to spend the money and such to actually do it just yet. Not that our 8 years wasn't long enough, but as mentioned there were other things going on. Sure I could've afforded it all without missing it, but I'm too much of a saver first and foremost and she's lucky I agreed to spend what I have been at the going rate as it was. Our families haven't got money to handle any parties so that'll be on me when the time comes, as will the honeymoon. So I figured hell, I'm waiting on it :p

Anyway, she has no idea about the ring and probably doesn't expect I'll ever finally propose. This will be a surprise for sure (though there's no possible way to accidentally PIIHB, as that is a heavy chore to get anywhere) and she's stuck with what I give her unless she wants to pay for it herself. Lucky for her I do know what she likes and wants, so that's also lucky for me in the end - haha!

Night I was proposing I got fucked... I was suppose to propose to her on the riverfront infront of GM... But nooooo they had to have that carnival that weekend... Ended up doing it on the top level of a parking structure overlooking the city...
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Man, whatever happened to "Marry me bitch!"
    '16 Fiesta ST

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    I knew they were the smoke alarms, and I figured he had the thermostat, so I wanted his opinion.
    So far so good, have tested them twice and they "seem" to work, next test will be with a can of fake smoke LOL The highlight feature is pretty awesome in itself.
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

some brand new AFR's i got this weekend.

12345.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
    Night I was proposing I got fucked...
    I better be too

New shoes for the GN
    image.jpg
    Mike
    86 Buick GN
    1988 Mustang 347 EFI
    Ice Nine Customs
    Grafik Intentions

Thread Information