Page 455 of 894 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 8932

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Obviously no-where near the last few but my latest, lol Time to take care of an aggravating DBW Silverado and the brother in laws WS6.

10155143_672395622840777_1801463720_n.jpg
    TooSlo86 Racing

NMRA Factory Stock #10 for 2014

#5215 in 2013 TooSlo86 on Facebook

Thanks to; Scott Brown, Competition Components

Quote Originally Posted by LT1Pat View Post
    We should race against my new car, am I late to the april fools purchases?

Attachment 72820
    That's a bad machine.

Managed to at least get something with a variant of the power plant.

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    That's a bad machine.

Managed to at least get something with a variant of the power plant.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Did you trade the 12C for the F12? I don't think anyone really "owns" an FXX, besides schumacher (or his estate now)...

Not a Ferrari. But

Quote Originally Posted by LT1Pat View Post
    Did you trade the 12C for the F12? I don't think anyone really "owns" an FXX, besides schumacher (or his estate now)...
    Still have the 12C, F12 showed up in the fall but both are for sale and will hopefully be out of here soon.

I think the deal with the FXX was you had to pay the exorbitant sum to buy then only use it at specific track events run by Ferrari under their supervision. It's good to be Ferrari...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

I love mine, very smooth gun....
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Not a Ferrari. But

Yup. I think the reason was that they used currently active F1 technology on it so they couldn't let the customer actually have the car... My guess is the contract states that they can have the car once the F1 technology is no longer secret.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Still have the 12C, F12 showed up in the fall but both are for sale and will hopefully be out of here soon.

I think the deal with the FXX was you had to pay the exorbitant sum to buy then only use it at specific track events run by Ferrari under their supervision. It's good to be Ferrari...

Well, I made a decision on my 50th birthday fun mobile. I had thought about the C7 but my wife said wait until my 70th as it would be more fitting (ouch Corvette!) I thought about the new Mustang as we are both 50 almost to the day, but they are not available until the fall (what's up with that Ford?!) So I did the grown up irresponsible thing.... bought a new bike. And this one is a total old guy cushy ride. We are a riding family so the Chieftan will be enjoyed by all. This bike is awesome in the limited seat time I've had. Polaris has done it RIGHT! Unbelievable features and very smart thinking throughout the machine. Way more creature comforts than I am used to (EFI, 6-speed, cruise control, tire monitors, ABS, cat converters, key fob start,remote locking bags, digital dash, nice stereo, and more). A super nice ride. A grown up ride. But hey, I'm of age now. LOL
    CHIEFTAN FRONT.jpgCHIEFTAN REAR.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sardeanie View Post
    Well, I made a decision on my 50th birthday fun mobile. I had thought about the C7 but my wife said wait until my 70th as it would be more fitting (ouch Corvette!) I thought about the new Mustang as we are both 50 almost to the day, but they are not available until the fall (what's up with that Ford?!) So I did the grown up irresponsible thing.... bought a new bike. And this one is a total old guy cushy ride. We are a riding family so the Chieftan will be enjoyed by all. This bike is awesome in the limited seat time I've had. Polaris has done it RIGHT! Unbelievable features and very smart thinking throughout the machine. Way more creature comforts than I am used to (EFI, 6-speed, cruise control, tire monitors, ABS, cat converters, key fob start,remote locking bags, digital dash, nice stereo, and more). A super nice ride. A grown up ride. But hey, I'm of age now. LOL
    That is pretty kick ass. You have 17 years on me, and I'd ride the shit out of it
    '16 Fiesta ST

Thread Information