Page 601 of 894 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 8931

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

4.25" stroke SBF Magnum crank, been waiting on this awhile!

Damn that's a nice truck! I didnt know they come with a noise cancelling feature....I'm not sure I would like that. How is the 8 speed?

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Damn that's a nice truck! I didnt know they come with a noise cancelling feature....I'm not sure I would like that. How is the 8 speed?
    Bwahahah I'm going to be a smartass which one of us with noise canceling and an 8 speed are you referring to? heheh
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    Bwahahah I'm going to be a smartass which one of us with noise canceling and an 8 speed are you referring to? heheh
    Ah I did not see your post. Nice Jeep! I was talking about the Sierra, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    The noise canceling feature is kind of neat. I haven't figured out how to turn it off. If you turn off the radio it doesn't actually go off, it just mutes it. I don't know if the non-6.2 you can turn off the radio or not. The truck is pretty much silent inside. If you play with the throttle a lot you can hear the motor and exhaust but other than that nothing. It's really strange to barely hear the motor but you can hear the tires howling on an expedient launch.

The 8 speed is nice. It has seamless shifts and the motor makes enough torque it is pretty much always trying to pull 8th gear. There is a train bridge at exit 157 in Chelsea on I94 that you go under when going west that my 2009 L76/6L80e always downshifts on. This truck never downshifts and holds ~1750rpm at 78.

The 8 speed also shifts and downshifts under power way better than my old truck. If I turn off traction control and stabilitrak (which never really turns off) and hold the stupid pedal to the floor it keeps the tires lit through second gear, stabilitrak puts the brakes on when it gets too wild, it straightens out, then the tires start spinning again, and then stops when it hits 4th gear. It doesn't make terrible racket when downshifting either.

The beefy front sway bar still dictates where you go a bit much for my taste so I put a rear one on it last night to try to smooth out driveway entrances. I'll see how it does today.

I'll be towing a portly camper 24-25-26 this month so I'll see how it tows compared to my old truck.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeP. View Post
    4.25" stroke SBF Magnum crank, been waiting on this awhile!

Mr. 4.60's..........

Quote Originally Posted by wrath View Post
    Picked up my 2015 1SLT Sierra. No cooled seats or navigation but everything else. 6.2L and 8L90e make it go pretty good. The noise canceling system for the 6.2L is a bit weird, especially since you hardly hear the motor unless you have the windows open.

Yesterday was the first day I got to work on it. Badges are off, weathertech liners are in, bedmat is in (the factory bedliner is surprisingly thick), and I'm in the process of pulling the blocks and putting a rear sway bar and bags on it.

what rear bag set up are you going with. im likely going to put one on my 14 since putting on the lowering shackles in the rear to level it out the ass end sags when i put a good load on it as expected

Club Member

Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    Super clean powerstroke!! The hypertech tuner work well, we had 4 trucks with them, no issues at all. Make sure you get the upgraded cam/crank sensor thing....those were the only issue i remember hearing about.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP. View Post
    Thanks for the tips!
    Get in extra and throw it in the glove box, you can change in like 15 mins on the road.
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Work says that I've gotta wear steel toes for this project, so:

Thread Information