Page 62 of 894 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Vibram Five Fingers TrekSports

and

The Damned Things - Ironiclast

Quote Originally Posted by F-crazy View Post
    replacement as in?..new manifold or new truck?...

ive tried atleast 6 different mechanics and noone wants the job..apparently ford is fuckin retarted and used some small ass bolts for the manifolds..they break pretty easy..=(
    Replacement, doorman makes it as well as others. The bolts are stupid small soak them with penitrating oil repeatedly and start the job while it's hot. It's not fun! I know of a shop in the dearborn area that WILL do it. PM me if you want to know what shop.
    90 Red Fox Notch factory short block on 175Sold
    02 GMC Sierra 2500 ECLB Passsing everything but a gas station
    98 Cavalier 2.2 rusty but trusty
    www.SKUNKRACING.net

Quote Originally Posted by 99slverZ View Post
    I will do actual slave labor for $25/hr. Literally I will wear a loin cloth and you can whip me for that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Vibram Five Fingers TrekSports
    hmmmm wonder how those would feel...they look weird.
    www.SKUNKRACING.net

I will do actual slave labor for $25/hr. Literally I will wear a loin cloth and you can whip me for that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Billydroveit View Post
    hmmmm wonder how those would feel...they look weird.
    I've got a few friends that own them, and been talking to a few of the trainers at the gym about them who own them as well. I went to try them out, and get a feel for them, and let me tell ya... they're beyond comfortable. Less foot fatigue (from what I've been told) once you get used to wearing them. It's a little weird to try on at first, cause you've never worn anything quite like them. They come in Wednesday or Thursday... I'll let you know how they hold up at the gym.

Forum Member

x4

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I've got a few friends that own them, and been talking to a few of the trainers at the gym about them who own them as well. I went to try them out, and get a feel for them, and let me tell ya... they're beyond comfortable. Less foot fatigue (from what I've been told) once you get used to wearing them. It's a little weird to try on at first, cause you've never worn anything quite like them. They come in Wednesday or Thursday... I'll let you know how they hold up at the gym.
    What about everyday? Or are they not designed for everyday? I will only cosider a purchase if i can try them on. But let us know, i'm interested!
    www.SKUNKRACING.net

What about everyday? Or are they not designed for everyday? I will only cosider a purchase if i can try them on. But let us know, i'm interested!
    I know people that use them all the time, everyday for every activity (grocery shopping to running marathons). I sell them and use them on occasion (I have an ankle problem that limits my ability to use them all the time).

it is recommended that everyone trying these out first uses them in small doses in their home for at least a month. They will utilize muscles in your feet that you never knew you had. A friend of mine purchased them and that same day thought he could go play ultimate Frisbee, he broke his ankle from rolling it. When your ankles have been supported your entire life by 'normal' shoes, you first need to build up the muscles that will stabilize your own foot without the use of an external support (ie 'normal' shoes) before doing anything strenuous.

Buy them at REI, 100% satisfaction guarantee. if you dont like them or your feet dont get used to them, bring them back.
    1990 GT

Quote Originally Posted by avbcon12 View Post
    I know people that use them all the time, everyday for every activity (grocery shopping to running marathons). I sell them and use them on occasion (I have an ankle problem that limits my ability to use them all the time).

it is recommended that everyone trying these out first uses them in small doses in their home for at least a month. They will utilize muscles in your feet that you never knew you had. A friend of mine purchased them and that same day thought he could go play ultimate Frisbee, he broke his ankle from rolling it. When your ankles have been supported your entire life by 'normal' shoes, you first need to build up the muscles that will stabilize your own foot without the use of an external support (ie 'normal' shoes) before doing anything strenuous.

Buy them at REI, 100% satisfaction guarantee. if you dont like them or your feet dont get used to them, bring them back.
    I'm Guessing you work at REI? If so which one? I have one near my work i'll have to stop in and check them out.
    www.SKUNKRACING.net

I'm Guessing you work at REI? If so which one? I have one near my work i'll have to stop in and check them out.
    Yes I do. The style depends on what you want to do in them.
    1990 GT

Quote Originally Posted by avbcon12 View Post
    Yes I do. The style depends on what you want to do in them.
    I meant which REI. I'm headed out on lunch now. if i have time i'm gonna hit the REI at Rochester and Big Beaver.
    www.SKUNKRACING.net

Thread Information