Page 635 of 894 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 8932

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by 93 saturn sl2 View Post
    I wanted to buy those JBLs but I have no use for them right now. I barely use my 5.1 Klipsch ProMedia speakers and dont even have my HT hooked up anymore.

Mini H1 7.0s and all associated parts to retrofit my Mustang headlights

WD red drive and 8gb of memory to build a NAS with a spare Optiplex 760 I had.

Years ago I retrofitted my '12 Impala with a mini-H1 system. I think they were like v3 or so. GREAT set up that looked killer and offered a ton of light.

My only recommendation is to put the relays in a sealed project box to avoid corrosion. That was the only issue I had and they sent new relays no questions asked. 2nd set went into a project box and worked great until I traded the car in and sold the retrofitted lamps.
    -Joe
    2015 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ
    1961 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jhilla68 View Post
    Years ago I retrofitted my '12 Impala with a mini-H1 system. I think they were like v3 or so. GREAT set up that looked killer and offered a ton of light.

My only recommendation is to put the relays in a sealed project box to avoid corrosion. That was the only issue I had and they sent new relays no questions asked. 2nd set went into a project box and worked great until I traded the car in and sold the retrofitted lamps.
    I have a pair of the 6.0 Mini H1s in my Explorer and the light output is crazy! I ordered TRS's XB35 bulbs this time so it should be even better with those and the newer projectors.

Im using their motocontrol relay harness and everything is encased inside a nice metal box so no problems with relays out in the elements.

Forum Member
    I think I have a Prius stuck in my intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    If you need any server hardware, I have a pair of quad core Xeon L5420's, a Supermicro dual LGA771 motherboard, and 16GB of ECC RAM I'll sell you cheap.
    Those are not bad little processors. They really woke my DL360 G5 up.

Quote Originally Posted by StockNotch View Post
    Those are not bad little processors. They really woke my DL360 G5 up.
    They're still plenty enough for a decent amount of virtual machines. I was running 11 on there up until a few months back, probably could've put a few more no sweat.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    If you need any server hardware, I have a pair of quad core Xeon L5420's, a Supermicro dual LGA771 motherboard, and 16GB of ECC RAM I'll sell you cheap.
    Ok thanks. Theres an old PC at work I am going to try and snag. Its some Fijitsu from Germany with a Xeon and 8gb ram. I tried to max out the memory but for some reason windows wouldnt see it.

This is the board I have: http://www.supermicro.com/products/m...5400/X7DWE.cfm

Oh yeah, I also have an IPMI card for remote management. If you're interested let me know. It's just sitting here on a shelf.
    Last edited by Tin; 12-03-2015 at 07:30 PM.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Last edited by svtserpent; 12-04-2015 at 12:45 PM.

Finished putting this new toy together......

Ruger 10/22 with a Gemtech Integrally Suppressed barrel, Ruger BX trigger. Still shopping for a scope to throw on it.

And the threaded barrel for my SIG 1911 is installed and ready now for some silent treatment.

EDIT...Had a few questions about the guts of the Gemtech Mist, so here are some shots with the outer sleeve removed to show the barrel and integral parts.

Last edited by ZYA_LTR; 12-05-2015 at 01:45 PM.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
    Finished putting this new toy together......

Ruger 10/22 with a Gemtech Integrally Suppressed barrel, Ruger BX trigger. Still shopping for a scope to throw on it.

And the threaded barrel for my SIG 1911 is installed and ready now for some silent treatment.

Man, I need to get ahold of you on getting the process started on getting a can / threaded barrel for my 1911. I'm also contemplating a suppressor for my HD shotgun. Any experience with a suppressed 12 ga.? I saw the Salvo 12 from silencerco has mixed reviews - hoping to tug the ear of someone with personal experience.
    -Joe
    2015 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ
    1961 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

Quote Originally Posted by jhilla68 View Post
    Man, I need to get ahold of you on getting the process started on getting a can / threaded barrel for my 1911. I'm also contemplating a suppressor for my HD shotgun. Any experience with a suppressed 12 ga.? I saw the Salvo 12 from silencerco has mixed reviews - hoping to tug the ear of someone with personal experience.
    Unfortunately, i have no personal experience with the Salvo, and couldn't give any quality info either way, except the videos i have watched online sound like it does a good job. Now functionality or problems with the Salvo, i haven't done my research yet, but need to, as i have a customer that wants one, but they are pricey. I stuck with my Rifle/Pistol/Rimfire suppressors for my personal collection.

We can get you taken care of with your pistol needs, and put s grin on your face every time you go shooting for sure.

Jason
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Thread Information