Page 664 of 894 FirstFirst ... 164564614654660661662663664665666667668674714764 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 8931

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    Times have changed i just sold a snes and 6 games for 295.00
    People love retro gaming these days. I remember back when you couldn't even give away a NES, let alone SNES.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    People love retro gaming these days. I remember back when you couldn't even give away a NES, let alone SNES.
    yep , gamecubes and the games for it are getting nutty, Used xbox one and games 250.00 used SNES with games 295.00 I have game cube games that are common selling in the 50-70 buck range
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Good lord, are these specific games and/or consoles with something special about them? Might be time to liquidate my old stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie2000 View Post
    Good lord, are these specific games and/or consoles with something special about them? Might be time to liquidate my old stuff!
    Hipsters love em, and like anything else hipsters love, it makes more hipsters want it and all the hipsters gravitate and drive the prices up for their hipster friends. Did I say hipster enough?
    '16 Fiesta ST

Times have changed i just sold a snes and 6 games for 295.00
    I just threw that SNES out a year or two ago. Should have ebay'd it guess. I got my $20 worth out of it though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Mike
    99 Ultra Classic, 89 Softail, 67 Kaw 250

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie2000 View Post
    Super smash brothers, is going nuts because theres cash Tournaments on college campuses
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Super smash brothers, is going nuts because theres cash Tournaments on college campuses
    Back in the day we used to get a bag and play 4-player GoldenEye 007 on a 19" CRT TV.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Back in the day we used to get a bag and play 4-player GoldenEye 007 on a 19" CRT TV.
    By back in the day do you mean Tuesday?

Forum Member

Found these Klispch speakers on CL in Illinois and had my uncle pick them up for me. He came to visit for the weekend so here they are.

4 RSX-5 and 1 RCX-4. They're the biggest satellite speakers Ive ever seen. Compared to the speaker in the middle which is a Klipsch that comes in their computer system.

Thread Information