Page 784 of 893 FirstFirst ... 284684734774780781782783784785786787788794834884 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 8928

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

What a beatiful ride. Where did you find it? I find myself dreaming about picking up an older car, but I do get a little intimidated by possible issues if the price seems like it's too good to be true.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Gas$ View Post
    Good for you & your family!

A beautiful car. As I like to say,

"Life is to short, not to drive a convertible".
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    Man Nice Vert!

I was not a fan of a Vert until I drove mine on nice summer nights... Even Dragula like my vert I think!
    Thanks guys. It was between a convertible and a wagon, but it was easier to sell my wife on this. I'm only really a fan of the convertible if the top is down, I think they look goofy otherwise. The other hard part was finding one that isn't painted red or with a red interior. It seems like 75% of convertibles are red.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    That Galaxie is kick butt! The manual trans put it over the top for me! Lots of great cruising ahead. Congrats!
    The four speed was another requirement on my list, all the daily drivers are required to be automatics in this house. Also had been looking for buckets and a console, but they weren't as important as the stick. This one came from the factory with a 352 and I think it's still there, although it's got a newer Carter carb, Edelbrock intake and a set of headers.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    What a beatiful ride. Where did you find it? I find myself dreaming about picking up an older car, but I do get a little intimidated by possible issues if the price seems like it's too good to be true.
    It's from Missouri near Arkansas and it was a definitely a roll of the dice. Not as nice as I was hoping for but it could always have been worse (or I just haven't found the worse yet). Still better than a rust belt car. I feel like I still got a fair price on it and it should be great for ice cream runs.

I also didn't realize it's 8" longer than my wife's Flex. Spent tonight switching parking plans in the garage
    Last edited by ShadowRuleZ; 01-29-2018 at 10:18 PM.
    -Jerry
    http://garage.twelve22.net/
    85 Monte/83 Monte (Parts)

Lol..throw a couple mouse traps in it. Never know what other "options" are under the hood/dash. My drop top definately isnt water or critter proof. It is red though!!! doh!!
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRuleZ View Post
    Right now it needs front seat covers and a gas tank. I filled it up yesterday and it was leaking from the seam and I managed to rip the whole drain plug out of the bottom of the tank trying to drain some of the gas out of it.
    Excellent choice! If you find that you need the rear axle hard brake line (drum-to-drum), I have an extra new one from (formerly) Dennis Carpenter restorations. Also, a spare set of 'vert/hardtop complete doors.

(<---- will patiently stalk the for sale section hopin' the penny jar is full..... someday)

Just picked this up tonight. Great leases on the new 2018 Jeep Compass.

Nice looking, a few family members are loving their new Compass. Its a huge step up from the old one, which was just a dodge caliber in jeeps clothing. <----- see how i did that?!
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    Nice looking, a few family members are loving their new Compass. Its a huge step up from the old one, which was just a dodge caliber in jeeps clothing. <----- see how i did that?!
    Thanks. It’s a trailhawk. Drive home was interesting. It’s got the auto start /stop. So that scared me at first when I stopped at Ted light thinking I stalled out. lol.

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

Nice. I've been toying around with the idea of an EFI swap for my 69 302. Any reason that you went with Holley over FITech?

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    Nice. I've been toying around with the idea of an EFI swap for my 69 302. Any reason that you went with Holley over FITech?
    Tuning and tech support. Fitech is limited on both.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thread Information