Page 837 of 893 FirstFirst ... 337737787827833834835836837838839840841847887 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 8928

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

They were half off Monday . Noco posted it and said 35% off but someone got it wrong
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    nah, they were on sale. I tried to win a Stella. I probably would have been afraid to use that one lol
    Its crazy how much you can spend. These things have come a long ways since the days of the zebco 33 and an ugly stick.

I need to get my shit together during hard water season, but I know I will wait till march like every year and find them sold out of all the tackle I need...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayscoupe View Post
    Will someone please lock this fucking thread.

The price of tungsten is crazy. I only buy it during big sales and if i run out its back to lead lol
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

I just built this guy. Chromed brass frame, Carbontex drag, polished brake drum, polished spool shaft, polished worm gear, lightweight brake blocks, stainless main gear, hardened bronze pinion gear, lightweight tournament spool, old school bullet-style line guide, lubed with Yamalube, TG Rocket Fuel Liquid Grease, TSI 301, TSI 321, and Cal's purple drag grease. You just can't go out and buy one of these.

Here's one I did for a customer, look at that free spool. Factory stock Abu 4500 outside of the Carbontex drag. Just a 2 bearing Ambassadeur with a good tune.

Oh yeah, shameless plug for my business while I'm at it

Last edited by Tin; 12-06-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    I just built this guy. Chromed brass frame, Carbontex drag, polished brake drum, polished spool shaft, polished worm gear, lightweight brake blocks, stainless main gear, hardened bronze pinion gear, lightweight tournament spool, old school bullet-style line guide, lubed with Yamalube, TG Rocket Fuel Liquid Grease, TSI 301, TSI 321, and Cal's purple drag grease. You just can't go out and buy one of these.

Here's one I did for a customer, look at that free spool. Factory stock Abu 4500 outside of the Carbontex drag. Just a 2 bearing Ambassadeur with a good tune.

Oh yeah, shameless plug for my business while I'm at it

This is awesome! I need to have you work some magic on my old Swede ambassadeur I use for musky jigging.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainFearGone View Post
    This is awesome! I need to have you work some magic on my old Swede ambassadeur I use for musky jigging.
    Shoot me a text and we can talk. There's quite a bit I can do.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Forum Member

Vizio PX65-G1 that I bought a few weeks before Black Friday from Sam's Club for $980. TV was usually around $1600 normally. Upgrading from my 10 year old Samsung Plasma that is still kicking.

Also upgraded my Denon AVR-X2100w receiver to a AVR-X2500H for HDCP 2.2.

Last edited by 93 saturn sl2; 12-07-2019 at 03:20 PM.

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Reminded me, I got this. 77 in to replace my 65 in Samsung that drove me to never buy another Samsung product ever.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

New tie rod sleeves for the 69 Mustang.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Thread Information