Page 868 of 893 FirstFirst ... 368768818858864865866867868869870871872878 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,680 of 8929

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

https://flic.kr/p/2mi12yV
    https://flic.kr/p/2mhXwX4

Typical exhaust manifold problems are starting on my Ram. So as usual, when I've got to repair, I upgrade. So a set of JBA longtubes, Offroad Y pipe, ARP bolts and Remflex gaskets got ordered. Haven't had the time to install them yet. Still waiting on my Hemifever tune.
    -Ryan-

91 Slow'noma - 14 Cruze Diesel - 16 Ram 1500 Limited
    16 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R - 18 GasGas TXT300GP

Go with jesse murray tune locally for your ram
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Club Member

Cool!

I got a new big and little saw.

Quote Originally Posted by wrath View Post
    I got a new big and little saw.

I have had my Stihl for 16-17 years, aside from oil and gas, I've replaced the bar once and a pair of new chains a couple years ago. Congrats!

Here's 1 load of about a 1.5 cords of Maple I'm about to tackle once the temp drops below "hotazballz"

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Mike
    99 Ultra Classic, 89 Softail, 67 Kaw 250

Quote Originally Posted by beertestr View Post
    I have had my Stihl for 16-17 years, aside from oil and gas, I've replaced the bar once and a pair of new chains a couple years ago. Congrats!

Here's 1 load of about a 1.5 cords of Maple I'm about to tackle once the temp drops below "hotazballz"

That should keep you busy, for sure.

I used to be a Husqvarna person. I've had a ton of saws over the years. They're kind of like camera equipment, if you take care of it then it doesn't depreciate much. My favorite saws were getting a bit long in the tooth. I heat with wood, and I normally just use deadfall. So 90% of my cuts are with a top handle saw. I've had a bunch, including the famous 201T. I like this Echo 2511T way better. Enough snot to cut 6" and smaller but only weighs 115oz ready to go. Only modification on it is a Canadian muffler (no cat). The 462 I bought a 28" lightweight bar for it because with that porker on it the balance was way off. I used to have a 661, but it was heavy as fsck and not for fat office workers.

I had a bunch of large trees come down, including one that destroyed my garage and one that was 30" in diameter that fell next to the house over the wellhead and onto the fence.

This is a bigly Pin Oak that fell amongst my firewood piles and onto a couple of my trailers:

Quote Originally Posted by wrath View Post
    That should keep you busy, for sure.

I used to be a Husqvarna person. I've had a ton of saws over the years. They're kind of like camera equipment, if you take care of it then it doesn't depreciate much. My favorite saws were getting a bit long in the tooth. I heat with wood, and I normally just use deadfall. So 90% of my cuts are with a top handle saw. I've had a bunch, including the famous 201T. I like this Echo 2511T way better. Enough snot to cut 6" and smaller but only weighs 115oz ready to go. Only modification on it is a Canadian muffler (no cat). The 462 I bought a 28" lightweight bar for it because with that porker on it the balance was way off. I used to have a 661, but it was heavy as fsck and not for fat office workers.

I had a bunch of large trees come down, including one that destroyed my garage and one that was 30" in diameter that fell next to the house over the wellhead and onto the fence.

This is a bigly Pin Oak that fell amongst my firewood piles and onto a couple of my trailers:
    I'm going to supplement with wood heat. My neighbor harvests dead fall, Mills, dries and then does woodworking with his wood. I usually scoop up all the branches and bits for firewood. The load on the front loader was one of maybe 10 loads of branches and tree trunk that he wasn't using. That's just from one of two maples that came down recently. I could easily split and stack probably two full cord/year year just from dead fall and storm damage in my neighborhood. Later this fall when it cools off, he has four walnut trees to take down some place else, I get all the firewood I can/want to haul

Last edited by beertestr; 08-27-2021 at 12:53 PM.
    Mike
    99 Ultra Classic, 89 Softail, 67 Kaw 250

Bought a new revolver. The P365 is my carry piece used for size comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Thread Information