Page 876 of 893 FirstFirst ... 376776826866872873874875876877878879880886 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 8929

Thread: Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Club Member

Wow...Hellango!

Love them . They are fun
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Cool

Normally I don't care much for stripes, but
    wow, that bad-boy looks really sweet!

Picked this up over the weekend - it pays to be the first guy to call on a Craigslist ad! It is the audio equivalent of a "Barn Find". MX-110 and MC-240 tube amp. I bought them from a contractor who remodeled a church 20 years ago, and this was the priests stereo system. It was built into a console like the old style stereos you used to buy from Montgomery Wards and such. He still has the original John Lansing Signature speakers too, but he was still using them (I may make an attempt at acquiring them at some point in the future).

Both going to need some serious work, but it will be a fun project, and the amp will last me the rest of my life. Haven't decided on the MX yet, but going to clean it up and get the power supply upgraded at a minimum.

-Geoff

mc240-1.jpg
    mc240-2.jpg
    MX110-1.jpg
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Club Member

Cool! McIntosh was definitely one of the dream systems when I started being interested back in the 70s!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    Cool! McIntosh was definitely one of the dream systems when I started being interested back in the 70s!
    Was? Still is mine! Those two units are older than me though. Going to be a lot of work, but will be worth it in the end.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Upgraded the DA polisher.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    Picked this up over the weekend - it pays to be the first guy to call on a Craigslist ad! It is the audio equivalent of a "Barn Find". MX-110 and MC-240 tube amp. I bought them from a contractor who remodeled a church 20 years ago, and this was the priests stereo system. It was built into a console like the old style stereos you used to buy from Montgomery Wards and such. He still has the original John Lansing Signature speakers too, but he was still using them (I may make an attempt at acquiring them at some point in the future).

Both going to need some serious work, but it will be a fun project, and the amp will last me the rest of my life. Haven't decided on the MX yet, but going to clean it up and get the power supply upgraded at a minimum.

-Geoff

mc240-1.jpg
    mc240-2.jpg
    MX110-1.jpg
    AWESOME - I have that exact Preamp Tuner (MX110-Z). Yours like mine has the Panloc making it a Z that is designed for a wood case. I run a Harman Kardon Citation V Amp. Enjoy the vintage Hi-Fi journey. It is addicting. You have some keepers there. What speakers are you going to run with this?
    ****MATT*****

Default Post a picture of your latest purchase.

Now to Form 1 it so I can shoot in in USPSA this year.

(Well it won't let me upload a photo, nor can I link to it in my Google Photos.)
    Last edited by Rumblestrip; 02-25-2022 at 08:38 AM.

Got a recommendation from a friend to go with sealight led lights. They work great, very bright and much better than the halogens that were in it. Kind of a pain to align the light in the housing properly but worth it. Can't beat the price, got the high, low and fogs for $75.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Thread Information