Thread: 93 Ranger Splash

Default 93 Ranger Splash

I got a 93 Ford Ranger Splash for sale. It has a 4.0L with 126, xxx on it, Auto transmission, 2wd. This is a great truck I am just looking for something with a little more room. I am asking 1700 OBO or trade foe something like an SUV or extended cab truck let me know what you got. I get about 22 MPG. I put about 125 miles on it a day with out any problems. It has manual windows and locks, power mirrors, and cruise control.

The Good: New alternator (one month old), new front brakes (one day old), New upper and lower ball joints (one month old), New PCV valve (two weeks old), Oil was just changed about 500 miles ago, New sliding window latch ( one week old), New idler pulley ( one month old), Has a pioneer CD player, Newer windshield wipers, heat works good, has power mirrors, replaced the drivers side mirror, new air filter (comes with another one) and that is all that I can think of off the top of my head.

The not so good: Needs rear tires, needs an alignment, has a small exhaust leak, is going to need new rear leaf spring hangers and shackles (I have the parts just need to put them on). Air doesn’t work needs a body mount bushing (has a rattle when you hit a bump), there is a bolt that needs to be replaced on one of the sway bar mounts, and there is a hole on the passenger side of the bed near the tail light. It is not rust since it is a flare side it is fiber glass I was going to fix it just haven’t had time, only a little of surface on the cab corners other then that there isn’t anything else that I know about. It has been a great truck I just need more room. It is not a show truck by any means but it is a great truck.

Like I said I am asking 1700 OBO or trade for something like an SUV or extended cab truck. Let me know what you got. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you
    Sam
    Attached Images Attached Images

ahh if only it was yellow...BAYWATCH!!!
    Matt -
    2010 Boost Logic GT-R
    1983 Ford Fairmont

It can be painted! And 1500 OBO for a motown member

Bump for great transportation or a nice project.

Thread Information