Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops release

So how is it, guys? Did Treyarch finally get it right?
    Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

Only if Zombie mode is worth a damn will I be getting the game...

zombie mode ?
    2016 Fusion Titanium with a few things done

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    So how is it, guys? Did Treyarch finally get it right?
    x2....is it finally in line with the IW games or is it kinda shitty like W@W?

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Club Sponsor-ItsAllAboutTheSnuggie ItsAllAboutTheT&A's Avatar

Hmmm...I think I like MW2 better. This game is fun and I'm glad I got it. For some reason, I feel like something is off with the game play. I cant pin point it. Like it's too smooth or something. Lol...I know that didnt make sense. Someone else chime in here.

Zombie mode is old school Nazi Zombies. I only played one game. Online, 3 of us vs zombies trying to break into a building we were in.

I think I like the CP points system. Buy any attachment for the weapons you unlock as long as you have the cp for it.

I enjoy looking at my friends list and seeing who stayed up all night playing it and who took work off today. Hahahaha. Some hardcore people out there.

Its quite different. Same concept, but different sounds, the guns react much differently. You actually have a chance to retreat in a gunfight without getting killed. Still the same campers and noob tubers though, one thing I didnt miss when going from MW2 to BC2. Its gonna take a while getting used to purchasing guns/attachments and all that other jazz that used to just get unlocked and then you could equip it. I've only done TDM so far but im enjoying it.

I'm picking mine up after work today. I'm most excited about Gun Game in the multiplayer mode. I used to be OBSESSED with it for Counter Strike on the computer. The only thing I'm worried about is the order of the guns. Reverse Gun Game makes more sense to me so you start with the easier full auto guns and work your way to pistols and knives and what not. It seems to me if you start with the harder stuff (pistols), it heavily favors the people who are already better. They get a kill with the pistol and move to an easier weapon to get kills with like a shotgun, then rifle, etc. etc. all while the new guy is stuck on pistol still.
    '18 Regal GS

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllAboutTheT&A View Post
    Hmmm...I think I like MW2 better. This game is fun and I'm glad I got it. For some reason, I feel like something is off with the game play. I cant pin point it. Like it's too smooth or something. Lol...I know that didnt make sense. Someone else chime in here.

Zombie mode is old school Nazi Zombies. I only played one game. Online, 3 of us vs zombies trying to break into a building we were in.

I think I like the CP points system. Buy any attachment for the weapons you unlock as long as you have the cp for it.

I enjoy looking at my friends list and seeing who stayed up all night playing it and who took work off today. Hahahaha. Some hardcore people out there.
    More info on Zombie mode?
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

This kid I saw yesterday around 6pm said he was getting there at 7pm to wait til midnight. Fuck that.

Thread Information