Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best UFO video to date..... area 51 worker panic call ect

why cant i get to see ufo's... im pretty sure i saw a ghost one time but i was about 13 and might have been sleeping, but my dad saw the same thing the same night... who knows... lifes mysteries

You know, there seems to have been a LOT of UFO/alien shit going on in the last few years.

Like this thing:

I'm still highly skeptical of all of this, but I also know that nobody on this planet physically has the capability to know everything or explain everything that happens. There are just some things we haven't discovered and can't explain.

When I was in AZ last week, my mom was actually telling me a story about how a few months back she looked out the window and saw a bright light. This wasn't anything really outside of the norm, because certain air traffic patterns are sort of in that area when the wind is right, and planes will turn for final approach to Sky Harbor around that spot (so she thought it was initially the landing light). However, she said the light didn't turn, and there wasn't a strobe or beacon light at all. The light just sort of stayed there for a while...then, out of nowhere, dove down at a 45 degree angle and disappeared. She was kind of spooked by it, but watching that video there were a couple of things that looked sort of like what she described. Kinda spooky!
    Last edited by AutoEuphoria; 04-20-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

thats a cool video

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    You know, there seems to have been a LOT of UFO/alien shit going on in the last few years.

Like this thing:

This was debunked the other day actually.

In all honesty though, how many people would be surprised if the next day the government came clean about strange stuff people see in the air? Whether they're aliens or not. Either way, I imagine it would take a massive public event for that to happen over a major city. With everyone having access to picture and video cameras on their phones, seems like everyone would have video/pictures of these things right?
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

FYI, remember Dan Akroyd? He made a documentary video about UFO's.

http://www.amazon.com/Dan-Aykroyd-Un.../dp/B000EU1Q0Y
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Tsar makes Chuck Norris cry and hide under his bed.. I read a lot about crazy Russian projects. The best of luck to any aliens once Russia gets pissed..
    There are some pictures of UFO's harvesting Energy from the sun...... That bomb is a joke compared to the sun....... The forces within a worm hole create forces that 50 nukes could not produce. And yet some believe Aliens travel through them

makes ya wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by 39 NAS-T View Post
    There are some pictures of UFO's harvesting Energy from the sun...... That bomb is a joke compared to the sun....... The forces within a worm hole create forces that 50 nukes could not produce. And yet some believe Aliens travel through them
    psssssssstttt.. Did you get your info from the internet?? "harvesting Energy from the sun"? "Aliens travel through them"? Last time I checked Tsar really happend and it was epic.. But if this is true and Aliens are gonna come kill us all I welcome the challenge...
    '90 GT EFI 302
    ALTERNATIVE AUTO PERFORMANCE

"You have enemy's? Good, that means you stood up for something!"
    "Nitrous and EFI is like peanut butter and jelly"

Thread Information