Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Forza 4 photo thread

Anyone else pay any attention to the community rivals deals? If you do, the California I loaded to the club garage is for the Land of Giants one for this week. I beat the community guy pretty good. I don't know why I care about them, I like getting free cars, even if I could have just bought the car or I already had it.
    -Brad
    1968 Ford Torino - DOHC 4.6, T-56, Project
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon
    1998 BMW 540i Sport

Community Rival Challenge this week is one of those stupid fucking auto crosses. Mugello in the Monthly Rivals. This bad boy is in the club garage. Easily capable of the 3:26.150 you need to beet the bounty person. Take it a little bit easy and don't hit cones. I think I even beat it hitting a barrel or two.

From the thread on the Forza forum, that car for beating the bounty person is going to be the GT500 Unicorn. So definitely worth a shot. I used the Solstice because it was small, I could make it be 3000 lbs and you can get 285/305's under it. I looked at a few other small cars that could be 3k lbs but they were all limited to pizza cutters.
    -Brad
    1998 BMW 540i Sport

How do I access the club garage?

I'm not sure if you can get to it in single player mode. When you are racing online or racing in rivals mode it shows up as an extra garage next to your garage. Sucks that you can't use it in single player. I think that Solstice should be a good small track S class car in general but haven't used it for anything other than the rivals things.
    -Brad
    1998 BMW 540i Sport

And god damn it, the target time on that rivals challenge is down to a 3:14.317. I think the Solstice can still do it but that's a lot harder. Have to drive a touch faster and not hit any barrels basically at that point.
    -Brad
    1998 BMW 540i Sport

Dude, you are so deep into this game! I'm on awe! I feel like I've only scratched the surface playing with the spare time I can throw at it.

How is the April car pack?

The event list is truely monsterous. I bought and built a few things out of the April car pack but haven't actually driven any of them yet aside from the R3 car because it has a rivals event. A few things build out pretty nice with good weight distribution though. I've made the event list pretty limited for myself. The american block is done and most of the open races falling from E to S are done. So I don't have many races without racing online to drive stuff in unless the car is Asian or higher end Euopean.
    -Brad
    1998 BMW 540i Sport

Quote Originally Posted by 4 cam tbird View Post
    The event list is truely monsterous. I bought and built a few things out of the April car pack but haven't actually driven any of them yet aside from the R3 car because it has a rivals event. A few things build out pretty nice with good weight distribution though. I've made the event list pretty limited for myself. The american block is done and most of the open races falling from E to S are done. So I don't have many races without racing online to drive stuff in unless the car is Asian or higher end Euopean.
    I've done a bunch of races but after my free month of Xbox live was over I've not been online. I need to re-up and get more involved. I'm gonna post a snapshot of my set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by sardeanie View Post

How is the April car pack?
    Awesome. The 300 SEL builds in to a nice B and A class car. As does the Volvo station wagon. In fact I built mine up in to one hell of a quick RWD A class car.

Thread Information